15. We did lot of stuff

Hey to all, thank you so so so much for your support as views are increasing it encourages me to write more. I really appreciate all the readers it meant a lot to me. Also, thanks to all who ever votes on chapters.

Please made my day and click that small star icon below. It would be a huge favour.

______________________

Susan's P.O.V.

I'm shocked and terrified both at the same time. I can't believe at what my eyes are showing me which is something or what can I say more appropriately someone I least expected to face in my whole life. It's him the Greek god looking guy from Las Vegas what the hell is he doing here? Wait a minute, I was informed that Mr and Mrs Williams came to visit us with their son. Does it mean he is their son?

He keeps on looking at my direction and not only that he winked at me holy mother, but also making a shiver run down  my body he's so hot damn it.

Without thinking "You!!!" was the first word came out of my mouth also to my surprise so as his. His expression reflects joy and surprise.

"You both met before Xavier?" Mrs William asked his son in amusement.

He was about to speak, but I cut him off in between...

"Oh, no-no absolutely never, I misunderstood him to someone I know. Hello, Xavier pleasure to meet you. " I explained I don't want them to know the way he crossed my path in my past. I extend my hand in his direction for a formal handshake.

He looked at me with disappointment yet annoyance at the same time, but reluctantly he shakes my hand firmly. If it's meant to harm me, it didn't, but I got a message loud and clear. I have to talk to him alone, without an audience around us. My dad will not be very pleased if he knows about my irresponsible behaviour in Vegas.

"Oh, it's fine dear happens to me a lot, it's been so long till the last I saw you were a little doll in your dad's arm that time, " she is darling, I know right, she still remembers.

"Aww, so how are you aunty? Long time no see. You never came to visit us now. " I complained she's a few of Aunts I remember from my childhood.

"No, dear, I visited, but you were in New York. With that I remember Xavier shouldn't you have  anything to say to Susan? An apology more specifically for what you did to her six months back?" She said hissing at Xavier. Poor guy they still remember that notice matter. Ugh, it's not that big.

"No, it's not needed at all. I'm okay with that, it was totally my fault too. I would have done the same if I was in his place. " I insist he looks like a proud, arrogant guy and start to smile like he's goddamn king and I'm some minion.

"Nice to meet you too Ro-I mean Susan, " He cut off himself in mid sentence preventing himself from calling me Rose. Thank god.

I looked at here and there, but not at his direction, but momentarily I can feel his burning gaze at me he is not helping me at all. I know he's not pleased that I refused to recognize him. Everyone his parents and my parents are eyeing us curiously. It's getting on my nerves and Xavier is  sitting there relaxed like he didn't even notice it. This is so uncomfortable.

"Xavier you know when Susan was born you were only five and the first thing you said when you saw her was, "She has soft cheeks." My dad said avoiding uncomfortable air getting high around us. I will wash my cheeks as soon as I step inside my bathroom.

"Sorry uncle, but I don't remember, but I guess she still does have a soft cheek" Did he just openly said that in front of our parents?! I can feel my cheeks go all red. As our folks just laughed at his comment. I need to leave, this is getting on my nerves.