44-The Third Wizarding War

Remember those days when I updated once every two weeks? Lol now I've finally updated after two and a half months.

Hahaha sorry to keep y'all waiting. I don't really have an excuse for not updating so...

I'll just...

I'll just get on with the chapter.

Sorry again :(

Meanwhile...at Hogwarts

It was the day of Circe's wedding, and about 10% of the school was nervously chewing on their lunch in the Great Hall.

Not everyone was at the Great Hall. Some were at the library, their common rooms, or the rooms closest to the place they were guarding. They agreed that it was far too dangerous to have everybody in the Great Hall. Somebody could drop a big Greek fire bomb and take us all out.

Dumbledore was at his podium humming a happy song to try to keep the mood from turning too gloomy.

Anyone above second year were allowed to stay and fight. Before the Second Wizarding War parents had taught their kids additional defensive and offensive spells, so even a little second year can cause some trouble.

This was the Third Wizarding War.

Or the Second War extended because the two wars were like, less than half a year apart.

Those poor, poor, wizards.

"Poor you," Leo told Kinzie.

Kinzie, temporary leader of the Amazons while Hylla was away, was sitting at the Gryffindor table with the rest of the demigods and a few students. Her Amazons were patrolling.

"I do not like this arrangement," she growled.

Kinzie was scaring the other students (especially the guys) with her stares, and the fact that Thalia was stressed and was also glaring at everyone wasn't helping matters.

In an effort to distract Kinzie from her glaring, Leo prodded, "Remember the plaann?"

She wrinkled her nose at his tool belt, as if imagining that it should be an iron collar around his neck instead. "Of course I do."

"But we have no plan," Percy said, sounding lost.

"Shh," Nico said. "Don't tell anyone that."

Annabeth stopped scraping her food into the Greek fire and blinked at them.

"Just kidding Wise Girl," Percy grinned.

"Seaweed Brain!" she scolded. Then she sighed, "I'm not going to mention any names, Percy, but I'm afraid there are people who don't quite understand the plan. So I will explain—"

"No no I remember it," Percy protested.

"We're going over it anyway," Jason said, "since we don't have anything else to do."

"The enemy could attack from either end," Piper said. "Including the Chamber of Secrets, since a mysterious vortex has appeared in there."

"It totally didn't arouse my curiosity," Leo commented. "I only threw about thirty-four hammers into it."

Kinzie's nostrils flared, "Your male did what?"

"Piper stopped me!" Leo said quickly. "I threw zero. None. Nada."

"Two actually," Piper muttered.

"We decided to forget the stunt Leo pulled with his hammers to prevent ourselves from throttling him," Annabeth said. "Though I did hope he hit someone on the other side. Anyway, Leo bombed—Yes Kinzie, he had my permission—Myrtle's bathroom so most monsters can't use that path. One teacher and about twenty students will be situated there. Traps and similar things were placed everywhere outside Hogwarts and enchanted so a student couldn't spring them. Snape, Dumbledore, and McGonagall will be running around in the school assisting anyone in need. Right now most of the teachers, prefects, and members of the Order are patrolling."