Wait, What?

"Why didn't you tell me you had a twin sister?" Julian asked Emma.

"When our parents died, they took her away and wiped her memory." Emma said looking from Julian and me.

"I faked it," I piped in, making both Julian and Emma look at me, "Though, as I started to get older, it started to affect me."

Emma nodded. Julian still looked confused. I rolled my eyes and put my arm around Emma's shoulders.

"Show me my room so I can spend time with my sister." I whined to Emma.

"Sure thing." She said and we both walked upstairs with a luggage each.

"What is this place?" I asked her walking in the hallway.

"You act like a complete mundane. This is the institute." Emma said turning around and walking backwards with a smile. She entered a room and I walked behind her.

"What's an institute?" I asked plopping my other suitcase next to the one she put on the bed.

"How bout I get Julian to teach you all this later." She said, bored. I shrugged and started unpacking all of my things. Emma sat there and watched me for awhile.

"How was it living with great grandpa Jem. Did you enjoy his music? On his new violin?" Emma pounded me with questions.

"Yeah, he tried to teach me once but it sounded like it would kill cats. The only thing I was interested in was when he taught me how to defend myself with daggers, swords, a lot of other stuff." I told my sister.

"Oh. Oh yeah, come with me." She said dragging me back downstairs.

"What?" I said so loud when we were downstairs that Julian and Ty looked at me again.

"Sorry." I said as Emma dragged me out the room into an office.

"Diana, did you know that Emily was coming today." Emma asked the young woman, Diana.

"Yes, I was contacted by the clave this morning. How are you doing Emily" Diana said directing her attention to me.

"Good, I guess." I said. "Emma, I have to go, tell Julian to train Emily please. Nice to meet you Emily." Diana said with a wave, then she was gone. She was very kind but looked strict.

"Who is she?" I asked Emma as soon as Diana left.

"She's our tutor." Emma said. She walked out the door and like a lost duckling, I followed her out. She walked into the kitchen where Ty and Julian were talking with more kids. More kids.

"Emma? Emma? Why are there two Emma's?" A girl about Ty's age asked Julian.

"Livvy, meet Emily. Emily meet Dru, Ty, and Tavvy." Julian said.

"Nice to meet you guys." I said with a smile and wave. Emma smiled at me. Then she turned to Julian.

"Jules, Diana says you need to train Emily." Emma said to him. Julian nodded and motioned me to follow him out the room.

"Bye kids. Bye Emma." I said. I followed him out to a large room with targets, computers, and punching dummy's? He went up to a wall and slide this card over a processor. The wall slide out and was full of daggers and all types of weapons with several runes and names

"A Shadowhunter is a human who is part angel. The first Shadowhunters were given blood from angel Raziel, Shadowhunters purpose was to fight off the demons in this world." Julian said, smiling, taking the blade from the wall. He was just like a teacher. A hot one.

"Oh. Do you think I can fight like a Shadowhunter?"

"Yes and if you are like Emma you're a god damn good one." He said with a smile.

"Awesome." I said, putting my blonde hair behind my shoulder.

"Okay, now let's get started. I heard Jem trained you in throwing daggers, correct?" Jem said, I nodded, "So let's see what'cha got? He said with curiosity while handing me 3 daggers. Swiftly, I threw one. Straight into the middle. I threw the next two right after that, each one hanging in the hilt from before.

"I'm impressed, Jem has taught you well. Let's see what else you know." Julian said.

I spent hours training, and at the end we were both sweating.

"You're really good." Julian told me. We walked into the kitchen. He grabbed two glasses and filled them with ice water.

"Not as good as you." I said. We both chugged our water. Emma walked in.

"Oh my goodness, you both need a shower." Emma said plugging her nose.

"You wanna hug, sis?" I asked moving towards.

"By the Angel, no. I missed you like hell but you smell horrible." She said backing into Julian.

"Why not?" Said Julian wrapping her in a hug.

"How sweet. Let me get in there." I said hugging Emma so she couldn't escape. When we both let go, she smelt like the both of us and was covered in sweat.

"I'm gonna go shower." Said Emma, turning and glumly walking towards her room.

"Same."