71 Saturday afternoon

In front of the shopping center, they left the cab, when the next blow hit Yuna. A huge amount of shopping-joyful people bustled and pushed around on the large square in front of the building. The sun was shining brightly in the sky, and not a single cloud dimmed this just about perfect spring day.

As a manifestation of purest repel she glanced over at her companion.

The redhead smiled broadly. "Serves you right, you antisocial monster. If we had been here earlier, there would have been less people."

"I will kill you."

Ayumi laughed and walked on. "Heel, Blue."

Yuna decided that she would play along now, but at some point she should take cruel revenge on Ayumi for all this. Listless, she followed behind her tormentor.

A few people looked at her obliquely, probably because of the bandages, but Yuna was so pissed that she didn't even notice.

"So, we have time until half past three. At five is our manicure appointment, followed by a massage and a visit in the sauna. And then we go to adore your dream boy as he sweats on stage and sings his soul out of himself."

"..."

Ayumi glanced over her shoulder. "Wow. With your red eye you look really dangerous. And your gaze. As if you wanted to kill someone."

The girl growled. "I have someone specific in mind."

"Oh, Blue. You are so cute."

The next few hours just wouldn't end for Yuna. Every couple of minutes Ayumi dragged her into a shop, squeezed various garments into her hands, and sent her into a dressing room to try them on.

After sometime her resistance broke, and she just tried to endure it. Every time she tried to resist, she was teased as an infant, and she didn't want to give Ayumi the satisfaction of behaving like one.

Completely exhausted, the huntress sat with seven shopping bags and a half-empty iced coffee on a bench in order to recover from the exertions. She never wanted to go back shopping in her life. Never again. She'd rather kill herself ... or at least try it unsuccessfully.

The redhead came rushing full of enthusiasm. "Come on, Blue. We still have a few shops to go."

"I can't go on anymore. Please, I beg you.", moaned Yuna.

"Come on. You're such a tough girl."

The younger one looked in agony. "Please. I hate shopping. I played obediently along the last hours. Be gracious to me."

Ayumi went through her mental list. "If you insist. We have got something of everything. So you have an acceptable beginner wardrobe."

"Thank you. Thank you so much."

Someone drew in a sharp breath. "I can't believe it!"

Surprised, Yuna turned her head to the left. She had recognized this voice immediately and would recognize it among hundreds. A girl in her age stood next to them. Her long, black hair hung over her shoulders. The dark eyes flashed angrily. She wore a black, T-shirt with a print, black, tattered jeans and a pair of scuffed sneakers.

In her left hand, she held a shopping bag, while she yanked the headphones from her ears with her right.