Chapter Seventy Eight

Remus was sitting at one of the tables, looking down at one of the knitted coasters with a smile before a hand was placed before his face. He looked up to see Eleanor standing before him.

"What?" he smiled at her.

"Come on, you owe me a dance. I think you're the only person I haven't danced with and that's unacceptable in my opinion." she told him.

"I've never been much of a dancer." Remus said standing up and straightening his pajamas out.

"Well, that's what makes it so much better. Besides you can't be any worse than Harry, between you and I...the boy who lived has two left feet, so don't dance with him if you can help it."

"I think I'll leave dancing with Harry to Ginny." Remus said before he started dancing with her. "Hopefully, I can have a full dance with you before your grandfather interrupts."

"I already danced with Grandpa, and he's currently dancing with Teddy." she pointed in one direction. Remus looked over to see Lyall spinning around slowly with Teddy.

"This is the same man who can complain all day about interrupting one of his naps, but look at all the energy he has right now." Remus shook his head.

"Don't take it personally, Dad. Grandpa also ingested a lot of sugar earlier from the sweets set out, I'm pretty sure he's running off a sugar high, he's probably going to crash later. Hard."

"Which means I'll be the one to take him home." Remus chuckled.

"You're a good son." Eleanor said patting his shoulder.

"So have you and Fred decided on a location for your...um..."

"Honeymoon?" Eleanor answered looking at him with an amused grin as her father's face paled at the mention of it.

"Yes...that."

She laughed. "Actually, we were just talking about it a little while ago, we were planning on going to several places. You know, travel and see different parts of the world. I thought it would be fun, after all what's the point of apparating if you don't take advantage of it? I can't imagine traveling the world through muggle travel, but since we can apparate...we get to do way more stuff."

"Are you two actually taking George?" Remus questioned.

"Well, I wasn't opposed to him tagging along, I'm so used to him being around all the time, that I think it's going to be weird without him joining us, but he told Fred that it would just be the two of us for the trip."

"About this trip, Ellie...I know that it's a very common...event...for newlywed couples to um...engage in activities, to ...start families-"

Eleanor knew at any point she could stop her father and reassure him that she and Fred were not looking to start a family of their own just yet, but she was enjoying him try to word his sentences too much.

"Dad," she finally stopped him, " Fred and I have already spoken about this...we're not ready for children.

"Oh praise Merlin." Remus sighed in relief.

"We just want to enjoy the married life for a bit and focus on our careers before jumping into all of that. Besides, I have a godchild coming into the world soon along with Teddy, Stella and Eliza around me. I think I'm set if I want to enjoy some baby time."

"That sounds like a very wise decision. "Remus said. "You should enjoy these years and the freedom that comes with it.

"We plan on it. Besides the twins and I have a project we need to focus on when Fred and I get back."

"And what's that?" Remus looked down at her.

She just smiled at him.

"Oh I can't feel my feet." Eleanor said as she found Fred sitting with Lee, Angelina, Judith, Verity and George.

"Well come here and sit down." Fred told her opening up his arms. She sat down on his lap, and he instantly heard her yawn.

"Oh you can't get tired on me right now, Ellie." he said.

"Why not? I've been up since the sun was up pretty much, I think that gives me the right to be a little tired."

"Well, you can't fall asleep until you see the surprise I have for you."

"A surprise? What surprise?"

"You look wide awake now." Fred laughed as the others around the table grinned.

"You mentioned a surprise, of course I'm wide awake now." Eleanor said. "So...what's the surprise?"

"Do you want to see it now?"

"Yes."

Fred looked outside the tent to see that it was just dark enough outside. "Alrighty, well why don't we gather everyone and go outside."

"Outside? Why outside?" Eleanor questioned.

"Stop asking questions and come along, Ellie."

Once everyone was gathered outside the tent, Eleanor looked around to see that Fred and George had disappeared.

"What's this all about?" Bill asked her from where he stood near her.

She shrugged. "At this point, your guess is as good as mine."

"I swear if those two pull a prank right now.." Anora said holding Eliza in her arms while Charlie held Stella.

Finally, George returned with a bright grin.

"What are you two up to?" Charlie asked him.

"This wasn't my idea..." George said holding his hands up.

"George Weasley there is a time and a place for this and a wedding is not one of them!" Molly told him walking over.

"Will everyone just calm down and look up. Goodness." George shook his head.

Eleanor looked up curiously as Marnie and Cedric reached her side only to see something soar up into the air and go off.

"Fireworks!" Eleanor grinned as they went off in the sky, all sorts of different colors.

Suddenly, she caught the familiar scent of cinnamon.

She let out a happy squeal suddenly before turning to the other members of the wedding party to see everyone smelling the air with curious glances.

"Why can I suddenly smell...chocoballs?" Cedric asked.

"Chocoballs? I can only smell grass." Marnie said.

Eleanor listened as everyone claimed to smell something differently including Nixie and Sirius.

"I smell sea water..." Sirius said looking at Nixie.

"I smell wet dog."

"Do you know what's going on?" Marnie asked Eleanor.

Eleanor smiled as Fred came into view.

"It's Amortentia fireworks."