Chapter 2

(Sirius's POV)
BANG BANG CRASH
What in Merlin's beard was that! I wondered, shaken out of my daze. The other people at the table looked around, surprised as well. I scanned the table to see if anyone was missing, but everyone was there. And I mean everyone. Harry, Ron, Hermione, Fred and George, Ginny, Mr. and Mrs. Weasley, Tonks, Moony, Mad-eye, even Bill and his new girlfriend of 2 weeks, Fleur Delacour, was here. But then who had made all the noise?

Just as everyone else seemed to be coming to the same conclusion, a flurry of childlike voices reached our ears, all seeming to be arguing at once. I jumped up, as well as the others, grabbing my wand as Mad-eye strictly instructed. As if i was going to run and check out the noises without my wand.

We quickly made our way to the living room where the noise was coming from. Before anyone could say anything though, a small girl with bright red hair pushed her way to the front and turned to face the others. With a voice MUCH louder then i could ever have dreamed belong to the child, she yelled

"JAMES SIRIUS POTTER!" I was speechless. The only thoughts running through my head were about the name. It could be a room full of death eaters in front of me, i wouldn't care. As long as someone tells me why this kid has that name.

The other kids rolled their eyes and glared at this apparent James as if this was a regular occurrence, quite contrary to my reaction.

"WHAT HAVE YOU GOTTEN US INTO THIS TIME YOU IDIOT!" She goes on to screech at him, and another argument breaks out.

"Alright, Alright, everyone shut up." I finally stepped forward, overcoming my previous shock. When I had their attention, I continued. "Now who hell are you and how'd you get in here."

One boy stepped forward to meet me, putting his arms protectively around the little but terrifying redheaded girl and pushing his shockingly blue hair out of his eyes. I could see he was clearly the oldest, the way the others almost parted for him, moved out of the way, respected him. He raised his head up to meet my eyes, but when he met them he reeled back in shock.

"Sirius Black?"
I couldn't have been more confused i don't think. This kid, with remarkable resemblance to Moony i must add, was staring at me like he was seeing a ghost, knowing my name yet I've never laid eyes on this kid i'm sure of it.

"Oh no, this is bad. This is really bad." He mumbled quietly. This other girl was pushing her way forward now, blonde hair bouncing behind her as she pushed her way to the blue hair boy and wrapped her arms around him, giving me the exact same look as he had.

"LISTEN UP!" Yelled Mad-eye, obviously frustrated with lack of information. "Start giving me answers or i'll start calling people in." He goes on to threaten them by calling the Aurors. The blue haired boy speaks up again.

"Could you please tell me what year it is?"

"1995" Remus replies as Mad-eye roars

"WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT BLOODY WELL MAKE!"

"Well you see, we're from the future. 2019, to be exact." The blonde speaks this time.

"Yeah and why should we believe that?" Mad-eye demands.

"Because it's the truth. Get me some veritaserum and i'll prove it" blue hair snaps. Suddenly a new voice breaks the tension

"I just called Dumbledore, he'll be here in a minute. He should be bringing some." Tonks announced. "But i hardly think it's necessary. These are just children Moody, do you really think they could be deatheaters?"

"Precautions, Nymphadora, these are tough times. We can't allow a group of children claiming to be from the future to enter our headquarters." He says gruffly. Tonks' hair changes to a dark fiery red at the mention of her name, but she doesn't argue and it soon settles back to her normal bubblegum pink.

"Ah, so these are the children from the future I take it." A musical voice fills the room. Most of the kids' face turned to expressions of shock at seeing Dumbledore, but I had no clue as to why. Most of them were school age, so they would still seem him all the time of course.

"So they say. Do you have veritaserum with you?" Mad-eye replies questioningly. Tonks rolls her eyes but still remains quiet.

"I must say i agree with Nymphadora on this issue, but however I did bring some in preparation of this Alastair." Dumbledore retrieved a small flask of the clear potion, enough for one dose. "We will need a volunteer to take this and answer some questions." He announces to the kids. Immediately, without hesitation the blue haired boy steps forward.

"I will. I'm the oldest and most likely to be lying or hiding something." He says with a determined finality.

"Very well. Let's get this over with then shall we?"