Part 8

thanks for voting :)

*******
*******

I woke up with a backpain due to the uncomfortable sleep last night. Sh*t i was dreaming about him...he was there but....i didn't remember the dream... I heard shower's voice from the bathroom. Ben must be showering. I went to my bedroom and saw Melissa sleeping peacefully. She is of my age but sometimes she looked much older than me. I went to take out my dress and came back to the living room to see Ben drying her long beautiful hair with a towel. Why you didn't gave me that long hair God!  I have beautiful wavy brown curls but they only reach my elbow while Ben's long straight hair reaches just above her hip bone.

''Someone looks very disappointed in the morning'' Ben smiles at me.

''Yeah! Just thinking if i could get your hair for one day'' i pouted.

''Great! Then i will exchange it by yours. I love your hair'' we both laughed at that. Girls and their inconvenience duh!

''I am going for shower please wake her up'' i gestured her towards my bedroom.

After i came back i saw Ben drying her hair with a drier. And Mel was sleeping on the couch now. I rolled my eyes at her.

''Oh God you are still drying your hair''

''Yeah that is why i like short hair''

''Wake up Mel!! I know its a holiday but it doesn't mean you will be sleeping the whole day'' i nudged her and sat beside her.

''More 5 minutes plea....'' she again slept. I turned on the t.v and start watching cartoons. Yeah i am 25! So what?

''Really Liz? Cartoon?'' I rolled my eyes at her.

''Don't you think Ben you are speaking too much after last night?''

''Wha...what are..you saying'' now the Ben came back to real! Wow! Hahaha

''Hahaha... what caught your tongue?'' She was averting her eyes.

''No...nothing...''

''Come on Ben tell me what happened last night before we went yo club because i already know what happened there''

''There's nothing'' she said dismissively.

''NO! We want to know'' both of our eyes went to look at the source of the voice. Now miss Melissa is wide awake!

''You are awake! How sweet!'' I said to her sarcastically. She glared at me but said nothing.

''No...nothing happened...what you don't know...''

''Oh come on Ben....'' suddenly Mel's phone started ringing. She hurried to took it up. She saw the caller i.d and relaxed.

''Hi! Melissa speaking. How can I help you?'' She said sweetly. She is really a good actress.

''WHAT?'' she said panicking and we both looked at her shocked.

''Where is he now? Did you call anyone else?''

''Ohk! We will be there.'' She throw the phone at me and hurriedly went to shower. Who was that?

''LIZ!! LIZ!! Please bring me a towel''

''Will you please tell me why are we going to the office on a sunday?'' I asked her from the back seat of the car while she and Ben were at the front.She rolled her eyes while driving

''Once you are there you will be knowing it by yourself''

God!! Can't she tell me the reason directly. We reached the office in fifteen minutes and went straight to our floor.