Chapter Two

Within a minute an entire FBI squad, SWAT team, and local police force had made their way into the building, demanding everyone to disarm themselves and get onto the ground. Before you had a chance to pull out your weapon and identify yourself as an agent, the man you had let in only minutes ago had a gun trained on your chest, unaware that you were undercover. You put your hands in the air, locked eyes with him, and said: "(Y/F/N) (Y/L/N), Undercover Agent for the FBI."

His gun remained on you and you told him where your badge was located. You divulged to him that it was tucked in the side band of your bra. This had been the first day in your entire time of being undercover having the badge on you and you were much too scared to wear it in a place that could be easily revealed. He gingerly slid his hand up the side of your ribcage and reached the badge, carefully pulling it loose and studying it for a few seconds before apologizing. You told him not to worry at all, he was following protocol and you were glad safety was his priority.

As you looked around, you realized that all of the ring members were on the ground and being handcuffed. Minutes later, a Crime Scene Unit arrived and began bagging artifacts while technology experts were on the laptop you had been using. You had purposefully stored all deep web portals on the laptop for this very reason; you knew that this would be invaluable in catching other perpetrators that were viewing and buying the pornography.

Everything around you became quiet as you felt an overwhelming wave of emotion and exhaustion hit you. For a second, you forgot that the ring leader was still at large, and all that came into your mind was the dozens of children who were being saved from this bust. You almost began to cry, but a voice snapped you back to reality.

"Agent (Y/L/N), I am Doctor Spencer Reid with the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit. Is there anything I can do for you?"

You looked up at Doctor Reid, perplexed. You thought of the meager belongings you had in the apartment you had been living out of, but none of it was of any importance to you. All you cared about was processing all of the criminals around you and retrieving the children who you had memorized. You tapped your head lightly, saying: "Could you help me write down everything that I have in here?"