Author's Note

Summary for those who skipped the last scene:

Basically, Stone fingered Aubree until she came. Since he could feel everything she did, he was on the brink of orgasm as well, so Aubree gave him a hand (more graphic in the R-rated version) until he came. He managed to not bite her, but bit his bicep instead. Now they're cuddling. End scene.

Now...

PLEASE DO NOT POST MY STORIES ON GOODREADS!

Leave that to me to do.

As an edited first draft, posting chapters as I've written them, I know HoS needs work, but I'm going to worry about that when I'm done writing it. I'm just focusing on finishing it right now because that's all I have time for.

While (I hope) you are enjoying it in its current form, just think of how much better it will be after two or three more revisions. The final draft should be the one that shines and gets ratings and reviews on Goodreads, not a first draft.

Wattpad is like a playground to me. I'm having fun posting my stories and sharing them with all of you while I'm writing them. I love the interaction. I love being able to experience everything along with you. It makes the whole writing process more fun.

As such, the story is imperfect and will need multiple revisions. Why would anyone post a rating for (essentially) an incomplete story?

And that's not to mention all the images I've used (and in the cover). I don't own any of them. It's all fun and games right now, but once I publish this baby, the images will be removed. Why? Because of copyright infringement. I don't want to get sued. I can't even afford an editor right now, never mind lawsuits. Enjoy them while you can.

Please understand and respect my wishes NOT to have my books posted on Goodreads and rated/reviewed right now. I will let you all know when they are posted on there if you wish to rate/review then.

Thank you.