Epilogue

One year later. 

"Will you just calm down?" Eliza groans at me as I try to sit in the car. 

"I am pregnant. I am about to burst. I am hungry. My magic is going crazy. Do. Not. Tell. Me. To. Calm. Down." I glare at her. She lowers her head as I feel my magic raging inside of me. 

Deep breathes. Alec says through our mindlink. 

I let out a deep breath, leashing my magic. 

"I'm sorry." I sigh to Eliza who looks up and shakes her head. 

"Its alright. Pregnancy hormones." She smiles at me as she climbs into the car beside me. 

"Take us to the castle." She tells the driver as she closes the door behind herself and I rest my head on her shoulders. 

It had been a year since Alec and I had gotten back together. Months of happiness until he had marked me. I went through my heat phase. 

It was hard for vampires to conceive, close to impossible unless they were marked and during their heat phase they completed the mating and the Moon Goddess granted them permission to have a child. 

It was tough. Really really tough during the week. I had locked myself in the castle because every unmated male could scent my heat phase. They all came crawling to castle as Alec stood outside the doors in his wolf form, growling at them all, telling them to back off. 

I could not stop what I was feeling. My mind was filthy with thoughts until Alec had knocked on the door to bring me food and I had pulled him inside, telling him to help me. We completed the mating bond and I had found out I was pregnant. I was in my last month and was going to pop. 

Eliza had visited me today but she had to go back to her own pack and her family. 

The car stops outside the castle stairs and we get out of the car. I groan as I see the stairs that never seem to end. 

"Can we fly over?" Eliza asks me with a big grin on her face as she smiles at me. I click my fingers together, tiredly and I feel the air around me, lift us up high. 

"Look daddy! It's the queen! She's flying!" I hear the kids below us gasping as Eliza and I fly over the stairs and to the entrance. I lower us down softly as the door opens and Alec walks out. 

"Hi," he grins at me as I smile at him softly. 

"Hi." I say to him as Eliza walks inside trying to look for her bag as Alec walks closer to me. He wraps his arms around my waist and leans down to kiss me on my forehead. 

"Natalie has brought the doctor here." He hums to me as he rests his forehead against me. 

I feel my magic raging inside of me, screaming to be let out as I feel the baby kick inside of me harder. 

"You okay?" He asks, noticing my silence. 

"I'm scared." I answer him as I groan at the pain I feel. 

I place a hand on my stomach,groaning and hoping the baby would stay inside just a little longer. 

"Let's get you inside." He tells me as I feel the skies darkening above me. 

He holds my hand and walks me inside as the pain intensifies and my magic slips past the leash. 

I groan as the lights flicker above me, the wind swirling around the hallway, banging all of the doors open. 

"Nat! Get the doctor!" Alec shouts as he bends down and picks me up. 

"You're okay." He says to me over the loud deafening sound of the doors hitting the wall as he walks me into the doctors room I had made in the castle. 

He lays me down on the bed as I try to pull my legs closer at the pain. 

"It's alright." He pushes my hair out of my face as I groan as the windows shatter around me. Alec curses as he leans over me but a shield was around me. Nothing hurt me as the wind whistles around us. 

"I'm sorry.." I close my eyes tightly. 

"Its okay." He chuckles above me as I hear the doctor walk into the room. 

"Let's start." 

*** 

"A baby girl." 

I close my eyes tightly as I let go of my magic completely and rest back against the bed.

"Mia." I whisper her name to Alec who leans down to kiss me on my forehead. 

The pregnancy had been hard. I was terrified that I was going to lose the baby. I was walking on a thin line, because all my insecurities about having a family were rising up. I had a rough past and I didn't want it to affect the baby. I told Alec one night that what if what had happened to me, somehow affected her. He told me it did not matter and they would love the baby no matter what happened. 

Mia Rose Perry Miles King, the future princess that I would love unconditionally. 

●●●●●

Obviously the next book is about her.