Special Sneak Peak!

A/N
What's up my sunshines? I know I haven't updated in forever. I'm very sorry I just haven't got the motivation to write stories yet I have a shit ton of ideas. However! I am working on a new story! And you get to have a special sneak peak at the story in the making. It's a Soldier X Child story. So, without further a due, here is the sample.
------------------------------------------------
You hid inside a building after Sniper was killed and everyone was busy doing something. You were kind of scared that one of the robots might find you. But they aren't specifically after you and this wasn't a normal route they took. A lot of the mercs were busy attacking the tank. You waited for a little while, hoping Sniper would come back to get you soon to escort you to a new place to hide. But he didn't come after a while. You walked out and looked around cautiously. The robots were paying attention to the mercs. You walked out of your hiding spot and started heading somewhere else.
"An engineer bot has been teleported in." Administrator said.
You wondered what she was talking about. You looked behind you to see a robot that looked like Engie. He was holding a blue tool box and was about to place it when he stopped and stared at you. You stared right back, your heart pounding in your chest. You took a few steps back, then ran. You could hear the engineer bot building something.
"Alert. There are spies coming." Administrator said.
Not more spies. You kept running, but checked over your shoulder to make sure there wasn't a spy behind you. You crashed into something and fell. It kind of hurt. It felt like running into... You looked up... A spy bot! The spy bot chuckled and grabbed you. You kicked and squirmed as he picked you up.
"LET ME GO! HELP MEEEEEE!" You screamed. The spy bot began running off with you, back towards that engineer bot. "PUT ME DOWN! SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP ME!!!!" You screamed.
"HOLD ON CUPCAKE!" You heard Soldier shout from a distance. You saw him fly up into the air from all the back at the upgrade station. You kicked at the spy and yelled, but he had an iron grip.
"HEEEEELP!" You shrieked. The spy bot ran to the engineer bot. The engineer bot pointed at the teleporter he had. The spy then got on the teleporter. You looked back with tears in your eyes. Soldier was soaring right for you.
"WAIT! NOOOO!" He yelled.
"Daddy!" You cried and held your hand out towards him... But then you were in a completely different place.
--------------------------------------------
A/N
It's still a work in progress, but I hope you like it so far. I also hope you're excited like me to see what happens. You all have a wonderful day! Byyyyyyyyyyeeeeeee!