Little one

To say I wasn't expecting to feel strange after a long day and night would be a lie.

I felt weird sensations here and there, my head was pounding.

I decided to have a little fresh air, Hero was sleeping anyway so I looked outside to see sheets of rain flooding down.

My coat that had no wings gaps was hung up on a peg, the one with them was next to it, along with a hat. I picked up the gapless coat and slung it over one arm, then I pulled on my cute bobble hat.

I opened my wings and dropped out of the tree, I floated down then folded them in. I attempted to pull my coat over them so I could fly back up later, I couldn't fly with wet wings.

I faced the facts that I would be getting wet either way. But I knew I had to have my wings with me at all times.

Just then I felt suddenly sick. I ignored it, it was just because I was hungry. Come to think of it, I could smell something delicious.

I looked up and heard pots and pans rattling. I smiled to myself.

I turned to fly when someone startled me, Lola, again.

"Oh, hi Lola."

She made no response, it looked like she was concentrating.

Finally she looked up.

"Hmm." Then she just turned and left. Huh. Weird.

Then a grey wolf with a toothy grin walked up to me.

"Hello-"

It started sniffing around me, then it plunged it's nose at my stomach.

I shuffled away frowning. I quickly shook out my wings and flew back up.

I was dripping when I got in, I began peeling off layers of clothes and had a nice warm shower.

I plaited my wet hair when I was finished and pulled on a cosy jumper and leggings.

Breakfast was laid on the table.

"Mmm smells good." I said, digging right in.

It was a big omelette half, Hero was stuffing his face with the other half.

Once we had done I crawled back into bed and began to fall asleep again.

Sorry these chapters are short but I am trying to fit in updates 😀