1.0

Alya didn't figure out.

The day went through without complications, except for Alya nearly killing Adrien for not telling her what's going on.

And someone said Alya was smart.

It wasn't until that night, then a knock was heard om her trapdoor. She sighed and stood up from her table, then opened it.

"Hello, Princess," the cat-themed hero smiled. He jumped on her bed, lowering on her eye level.

"Chat Noir," she said coldly.

"Not a hello? You wound me," he held his hand to his heart and smiled at her.

She brought a hand on his cheek and looked directly in his eyes.

That moment she started leaning in and right at the moment when she wanted to kiss him, he stopped her.

"I'm not doing it anymore," he whispered.

"Doing what, kitty?" she asked, looking at his eyes.

"This," he moved around. "I will stop telling your loved ones, who you realy are if you stop stealing. And this is your last chance," he said, pecking her lips.

"I'm sorry, Chat," she said, looking down at her hands. "I'll stop it, I promise,"

His face turned into a big smile.

He did the only thing he could that moment.

He hugged her and she hugged back.

"Welcome back, partner,"

----------------------------

THE END!

And that's it! I didn't do a reveal, because I feel like it doesn't fit it! Thank you for reading!