Trouble (Ramsay Bolton x reader)

Ramsay slammed the door shut behind him as you flopped down into a chair and stared back at him, trying not to laugh. You always found it funny when he was angry. "One of these days, my dear Y/N, I am going to simply let them have you," he threatened. You scoffed. "I had it sorted, Ramsay. Thank you very much. I can take care of myself as you well know." Ramsay pinched the bridge of his nose. This was the third time this week that he'd bailed you out of some form of trouble or another.

You were a magnet for trouble it seemed. You always managed to attract the worst kind of people, including Ramsay himself. You ran your mouth and pissed people off. Luckily for you, you could back up everything coming out of your mouth. Occasionally, you'd anger a large group of people, mostly large men and Ramsay would feel like he had to come save you. This particular incident was one of the worst.

You'd been walking home from the tavern when a burly man approached you. He had directed some rather crude comments your way and, without a word, you pulled out your knife and cut the arm that was holding you. You had him pinned against a wall with your knife to his throat when his "friends" decided to assist him by grabbing your arms and pulling you away from your assailant. You began kicking and flailing in an attempt to get away. Your original attacker got in your face with a sickening grin. "What are you going to do now?" In response, you spat in his face earning a growl and an attempted kick by the guy.

Before you could make another move, you heard the whizzing of an arrow from behind you. It hit the man in front of you. You looked over your shoulder to find Ramsay standing there, another arrow knocked and ready to fly. The remaining men dropped your arms and bolted, leaving you with an angry looking Ramsay. You smirked at him before walking away which lead to the argument that you were currently having.

"You are more trouble than you're worth, Y/N!" Ramsay growled out. You pushed yourself up from the chair and approached him. "Oh, you flatter me!" you said with a laugh as you headed for the door. Ramsay narrowed his eyes at you. That mouth of yours just never knew when to quit. Just because he loved you, didn't mean Ramsay was going to let you sass your way out of this one. He grabbed your arm roughly and pulled you back toward him.

You looked down at the hand grasping your arm then glared up at Ramsay. "Remove your hand before I remove it for you," you warned him. Instead of listening, Ramsay tightened his grip. You stomped on his foot and brought your knee up into his manhood. That caused him to drop your arm. Ramsay glanced up at you and realized then just how much he loved you. You were the only person who wasn't afraid of him, but still respected him.

Ramsay straightened up and pulled against him before kissing you roughly. You pushed him off after a moment. "Seven Hells! What are you doing?!" you cried. Ramsay gave you a cheeky smile. "My darling Y/N, why do you think I try to keep you out of trouble? I love you and I have a feeling you love me as well," he told you. You scoffed. For all you knew Ramsay didn't know how to love anyone but himself. You pressed a kiss to his cheek and whispered, "Perhaps I do." You backed away from him and put your hand on the door handle. You flashed a grin and continued, "But I love trouble more!" With that, you rushed from the room, Ramsay hot on your heels.

C��!���