Chapter 19 - Orlanda Florida Part 2.

Want to get 3 updates out the way. So I'm typing all of it before I go to bed.. Maybe. I have to get ideas out my head 😊 Drama to come😛

Andre.

We had just got back home from the park, and it was damn near 1 a.m

I had to carry Harmony because in the car she fell fast asleep, and Asia had King in his seat that was also asleep.

Im not gonna lie, I was tired as fuck too. All day at a amusement park trying my best to please my daughter on her birthday. I think I did pretty good also she seemed so happy.

Once everyone was in the hotel Diamond went into her room right next to ours, as we said our goodnight's

Her, and Asia are getting really close. Asia looked 10 times more tired than me.

She's such a good mom, and will do anything for Harmony to make her happy. Even king, and he not even hers.

"I am so tired." She moaned.

"We on the same boat." I unlocked the door, and we went inside our room, and Asia set King down, and I had to wake Harmony up so she could change into her pj's.

"Baby girl we at the hotel wake up so you can change into your pj's." I said to her. 

"I got her babe." Asia said.

"Nah sit down. I got it, just relax."

She surrendered, and got King ready for bed anyways.

Once Harmony woke up after 10 minutes she finally awoke and rubbed her eyes yawning.

I put her down, and grabbed her pj's out the drawer.

"Put these on in the bathroom, and then you can go back to sleep." She nodded her head, and went to the bathroom shutting it so she could change.

"Im hungry." Asia complained as she sat on the bed yawning.

"Damn Asia you crushed that Funnel Cake on the way home, and you still hungry?" I chuckled.

"Yes. You think they still have room service at 1 a.m?"

"I don't know probably. But don't bother them people. It's late." I said taking my shorts off, and my shirt putting on a white beater.

"So."

"Why you been acting like you need food every 5 seconds now, and days. You sure you not pregnant?" I asked her.

I was really starting to believe she was, but I didn't wanna keep pushing the topic because I didn't know how she felt about it. She always say she's not but we didn't use protection that day. If she is its not like it's a problem bringing another child into this world. I actually think it's a great thing.

She gave me a look, and sighed. "I-I don't know." She admitted.

Took her long enough. She looked down, and pushed her hair out of her face.

"Why you looking all down? It's a good thing you might have another child right?" I asked laying in the bed with her.

"A good thing??? I'm just 20 and might be having my second child."

"So? Im stable enough to take care of another child. A baby is a good thing."

"Yeah. Your right. I just never had a chance to be a kid you know? Not saying I don't love Harmony to death, or the baby I might be carrying.. I just wish I waited sometimes, and didn't rush into adulthood. But it is what it is. And I don't wanna live off your money. I think once Harmony starts school, Im gonna try and be a counselor or something. I've been studying sociology, and child development, so maybe I can get a part time job until I get a degree or something. I don't know but I gotta do something with my life."  She said putting her head in her hands.