[14]

jh

i fell asleep on the couch with seokjin while we were watching some historical drama i wasn't really paying any attention to. i don't know how we fell like this, my head resting on his chest, his arms around me. i don't remember cuddling with him. or do i?

i moved my arms, which woke him up and his eyes widened as soon as he did. "you okay?" i asked.

"don't move your foot, you'll kick the cat." he whispered. he was right, if i moved my foot, i'd kick bean right off the edge of the couch.  i curled up into a ball, and rolled off the couch. 

bean's head turned towards me and he jumped off the couch and over to me. "you're so stupid." seokjin said, laughing. "yeah i know, well i've gotta go home."

"why, you need to hang out with me. and bean too." seokjin said, picking up bean and making a pouty face. "if you wanna hang out with me, you can help me finish unpacking my things." i said, slipping my shoes on. 

i hadn't finished unpacking my things, and hoseok was busy finding work like i should've been doing, so he couldn't help me. "okay good! lets go!"

"seokjin, aren't you gonna get dressed?"

"oh yeah, i'll be back in 10 minutes."

-

sorry for not updating in so long i promise to try to be more consistent. thank you for 21k reads! ily ♡