Chapter 3

"You blood sugar is low, you need to drink something sweet to help you boost it. Have you been eating healthy lately?" The doctor asked.

"Okay." I said completely ignoring his question.

"Are you her husband? Or-"

"I am." I glared at him when he answered that. Nico turned to the doctor.

"Please make sure your wife eat food that have enough nutrition, we can see that she has been lacking of sleep. Please watch her intakes." The doctor said and I sighed.

"Thank you." Nico said.

"Thank you." I smiled and the doctor gave me an IV that will finish for an hour. I brought the IV to go to the cashier so I can get out of here after it finish.

"Where are you going?" Nico asked.

"I'm going to-"

"I already paid it, you need to rest not walking around." Nico said as he led me back to my hospital bed. He made me rest and waited for the IV to finish. I closed my eyes and fell asleep. I woke up because there's a sound of alarm.

The doctor checked on me again and let me go home. The nurse took the IV off and Nico helped me stand up. We walked out from the the emergency room.

"Nico, I'll-"

"What?" He raised his eyebrows.

"I don't want to have a debt with you, can you tell me your"

"Why do you keep saying that? I don't think it as a debt." He looked at me coldly and I sighed nodding.

"Thank you for everything, I'm really thankful that you help me. You can go now." I said.

"Dakota."

"What?"

"Give me your phone number." I looked at him surprised as he gave me his phone.

"Why? What if I don't want to give you.."

"What?!" He looked at me disbelief.

"Nico!" We both turned to see someone calling him. I took the opportunity to grab a cab. I told the taxi driver to drive me to Celine's hotel.

I leaned my body back. The truth is that I felt bad towards Nico but I wanted to make a revenge on him. I want him to experience what he did to me. I called Celine.

"Celine!"

"What? What happened?"

"I met Nico again." I said and I can hear she gasped.

"Are you for real?"

"Yeah, met him again."

"Tell me everything!" She said.

"On my way to the hotel." I said as I looked out the window.

"Okay!"

When I arrived at the hotel, I paid the cab and went straight to the restaurant. I waited for Celine to come out, her shift will end in a few minutes. I ordered some food and I kept stressing out.

"Hey!" Celine came to me and she sat down.

"What took you so long?"

"Fought with Tim again." Tim is Celine's head chef. They both will kill each other passionately and they never go a day without fighting.

"Tell me about it!"

"I was going for the meeting project, the one that I told you last week." I said and she nodded.

"I bumped into him and he kept looking at me."

"He doesn't know you?"

"No." Celine looked at me disbelief.

"That's weird."

"I hate him." I hissed.

"So how about today?" She asked.

"I met him again when I signed the contract. I was sick and got a little bit headache. He took me to the hospital and then I came here." I said and she face palmed herself.

"Did you get bitchy?"

"Yes."

"That's so you, Dakota.."

"I'm hungry, can you check my food?" She nodded and walked to the kitchen again.

"Ah.. we meet again. What an interesting situation.." I froze when I heard Nico's voice.

"What are you doing here?"

"Nico! Why are-" Zac, Nico's bestfriend, said.

"Oh.. hey, beautiful." Zac smiled and Nico smacked his head.

"Dakota, here y-"

"Celine? What are you doing here?" Zac asked Celiene and Celine ignored him. She put my food right in front of me.

"No way!" Zac gasped.

"You're Dakota? Dakota Backford?" Zac asked and I turned to him smiling sarcasticly.

"Hello Nico and Zac. Yes, I'm Dakota Backford." I smirked and Nico's face was priceless.