- 2 -

"Eh? Who are you and why should I tell you anything?" I glared at the guy who stopped me from meeting up with Caleb. His appearance was supposed to make him look intimidating I'm guessing since his suprised look when I replied. His ginger hair and freckles with green eyes totally scared me.

"My name is Lucas. That's not the point. My friends and I hate the game as much as you do. I want in your little group. Then, maybe you can get a lot out of your campaign." His cheshire grin had me thinking. He wasn't all good, but how could I refuse company?

"Fine. I'm Mazie. You bring up a word of this group to others though and bring me into it, I will silt your throat." I made the hand gesture and he slightly chuckled.

"Let's go meet my friends. So it won't be awkward for you."

-

"Hey, Jeremy. I got a new recruit for the losers club." Lucas knocked on the door of what was labeled the "Computer Club." I guess no one in this school enjoyed technology.

"It's not the losers club, it's just something the seniors screwed up again." A boy with dark brown locks opened the door. His grey eyes was the first bold feature of him that I noticed other than his hair. He was interesting. "Oh. A girl."

"You seemed displeased." I let out, a slight snort at the end of the remark. God, I should try to make a good impression.

"She's more than just a nerd though." Lucas said and pushed Jeremy inside. I followed after before noticing three other boys inside. One had blonde hair and was playing video games. His hands moved swiftly as they switched positions on the computer.

Another blonde, with shorter hair, and glasses looked towards our entrance. He looked at me before averting his direction towards Jeremy. Best friends?

Lastly was a black haired boy who was acting like a monkey. He was hopping around like a rabbit in a field, playing video games next to the first blonde.

"I'm Lucas as I said before. This emotionless idiot is Jeremy. The one in the glasses goggling over him is Hugo. The energetic cowboy is Wolf and the blonde freak is Kyan." I smirked at his description.

"Cool, I'm Mazie. New girl but I can do a lot more than appearances tell. And I have a preposition. A way to stop the games if that catches your attention." The boys, other than Lucas who knew and an actually emotionless Jeremy, looked at me in surprise.

"I can stop the games with people's help. If someone gets hurt in these games, or is treated unfairly, it's as bad as bullying. That's not okay. We need to stop these games. They've gone on for far too long. I might have just moved here, but I can make a life lasting impact."

"How will you do that? You only have us and that one senior." Kyan asked.

"I can make wonders. We just don't follow the game. Or well, we follow but don't follow. We follow enough to not get punished, that's what I'm trying to say." I reply. "We need more people to do anything drastic though."

"I know a first year, her name is Kayla." Jeremy murmured. I nodded, making a mental note. 

"Okay, so, would you mind if we used this room to meet? Less suspicious." I asked, and I got an automatic response from Wolf.

"Oh sure! We're usually here before and after school, so no one will think a thing! Plus, we let others in occasionally, but they have to have permission so we're perfectly safe here. It'll be fun to stop the games." Wolf grinned at me. I smiled back. He was awfully perky, but it was very familiar. Caleb was unusually active when we were younger so this feels like a flashback.

"Cool. Thank you." I replied. That was good. A place to safely hold meetings to stop the game.

Now, I have to find some other recruits.