Forty three

Next morning:

The couple were sleeping in the same position. Nandini was the first one to get up. She silently sneaked into the kitchen and prepared breakfast. She was planning a surprise, so she quickly prepared some cupcakes batter, put them in the oven and made some sandwiches. She neatly wrapped them and prepared a bag full of food. After freshening up, she saw all of them still sleeping. That's when this naughty idea came in her mind.

"Loooose controolll!!" she played it in high volume and everyone got up with a jerk.

"hahahahha! Look at your faces" she started laughing badly.

"What kind of a prank was that nandini?" Manik shouted.

"Sorry" she got scared as he really sounded serious.

"its okay..dhubaara kabhi math karna" he said. "Aur waise ithni jaldhee ready bhi ho gayi ho... class hain kya?" manik asked.

"Nai! We are going on a picnic. The car is waiting downstairs, jadlhi tum log fresh ho jaao...then we will start" nandini said and all were looking at with no expression.

"What? Aise kyu dhekh re ho? Just change karlo! Food and all meine pack kar liya and we'll be going to a surprise place.. and ya its going to be a long drive so don't worry aaraam se raasthe mein so jaana but now please get ready quickly" she said in one go.

Without any questions, everyone got ready. As it was a bright sunny day, they chose simple costumes.

Nandini was wearing a denim all over and looking cute as ever.

After loading the food and a little luggage into the car they got in and started their trip

"Nandini will you tell us at least now ki hum jaa kaha rahe hain?" Cabir asked.

"No! it's a surprise. Achha tum log thodi dher chup ho jao I am sleepy" she said and put her head on Manik's shoulder. Manik hummed her a song in a low voice and soon she drifted to sleep.

Manik tried to ask the driver about where they were going, but the driver refused to say. They tried looking over maps and other sources to find out but couldn't and gave up.

"Yeh ladki poora surprise bag hain..." Dhruv said.

"That she is and by the way, that N pendant looks so pretty on her" Alya said.

"Ya! She just loves that, that pendant and these bracelets I gave her, she never removes them. Bracletes ki wajah se she gets marks on her hands when she sleeps, phir bhi nai uthaarthii hain paagal larki" Manik said.

"You are so lucky Manik" Alya said. Manik just smiled.

They talked for sometime and then slept for sometime. After 4 hours, the driver woke them up.

"Ma'm we reached our first stop" driver said.

"Oh ya! Thanks for waking us up" nandini said.

"Guys get down! We are going to take a break for an hour" nandini said and soon they got down the car.