Chapter 8: Headaches

Jungkook's P.O.V

All of a sudden the door flung open while I was holding the pack of painkillers, a smiling V was standing in the door opening. Then his eyes went to the packet I was holding. "Why are you taking them." He immediately asked. "I only have a headache hyung, don't worry." I laughed awkwardly. "Should this man massage your head." He grinned as he passed me a water bottle for me to take in the painkillers. "Thanks hyung." I opened up the bottle and took a sip to swallow the pills. Then putting the pack of painkillers back at the exact same place in Jin's bag.

"Could you please not tell any of the other hyungs, they will always overreact." I begged Taehyung. "Sure, on one condition." "What is it?" "That you'll sleep for a bit, so you'll feel better." He smirked at me. "If that's what you want hyung." I laughed as I walked back to the couch to lay on it. "Good, I'll won't tell the others. Well then, I might as well take a nap now." He looked at me to move over a bit, so he could fit on the couch too. It fitted just right. Taehyung's warmth was nice to have because only in a few seconds, I saw the world already turn black.

The next moment I woke up I was shaken by Taehyung, him telling me it was time for dance practice. My headache was almost gone, gladly. I stretched my arms as I stood up, Taehyung did the same. I yawned, Taehyung did too. "Stop copying me hyung." I pouted. "I cannot help it, I just slept too. I need stretching and I can't stop a yawn." He ruffled my hair while he laughed. I chuckled at his stupid remark. "Let's go." He then grabbed my hand and led me to the practice room.

We were a few minutes too late because when we arrived everyone was already standing in line waiting for us to arrive. V laughed awkwardly, and I just followed behind him, expressionless. I hid another yawn behind my hand as I stood at the end of the line formed by all the members, Taehyung next to me, on the right. "Now that everyone is here we'll start on learning the dance for 'I Need U', we'll start with the chorus. All of you follow my steps." Mr. Son said as he positioned himself in front of the huge mirror.

The moves were a lot different than all the dances we did before, they were pretty hard to follow if I said so. As I slowly learned how to do one step, I looked at myself in the mirror, then at the others. They had such good bodies. Namjoon hyung was strongly build and looked really fit. Jin hyung had broad shoulders and was skinny. Yoongi hyung, Hoseok hyung and Taehyung hyung were absolutely skinny and Jimin had flawless abs. ( a/n: so many hyungs, still not calling Jimin hyung though XD) Then I looked at myself slowly losing my concentration on the dance. I looked fat and ugly, or better to say: disgusting.

You look so gross, why did you even wear such a shirt were you can easily see your fat. Look at you, your stomach is bulging out.

Ugly.

I was so caught up by the voice that I didn't notice I had stopped dancing. "Jungkook-ah, what are you doing?" Mr. Son said sternly. This awakened me from the fact that I was practically standing still only looking at the mirror. I soon realized what I was doing and quickly bowed to Mr. Son and mumbled a sorry. I felt eyes sting at my side and it made me feel uncomfortable. "Let's continue."

Practice was now over after 3 hours with minimal breaks. It was now 1 o'clock and we all decided to grab some late lunch at the cafeteria. I stumbled behind my hyungs as my body was totally exhausted from all the previous dancing. When we almost reached the cafeteria I was pulled by my arm. It wasn't a really strong grip but tight enough to keep me right where I was. It turned out to be Namjoon, who, wasn't looking all that happy. "What was that there, in the middle of practicing?" He said, a tone of scolding in his voice. "I- I kind of zoned out." I said looking at the ground. "Do not do that again! It'll only disturb the lesson." He scolded. "You heard me?" "Y-yea hyung." I silently said, angry Namjoon was always the scariest one.

Then RM started walking to the cafeteria again as I followed him, whilst keeping my mouth shut. Anxiety soon hit me when we entered the food-filled room. I had to eat. There was no way for me to get out of this one, especially when Jin hyung is looking. I sat down next to Jimin, awkwardly, when they all looked at me and Namjoon for entering a tad bit later.

I then looked at the plate that was pushed in front of me, luckily it contained mostly of salad, but the huge bow of rice feared me to death. There are a lot of calories in them. It was still quiet, and it made me feel utterly uncomfortable, because I knew some were still staring at me. Jimin then nudged me in my side, followed by an almost inaudible 'ouch' coming out of my mouth and the tension that filled around the table faltered. Taehyung laughed and Hoseok smiled. Jin started eating and Namjoon as well. And Yoongi? He was already eating, not caring about the fact how awkward it was just a moment ago. And should I say that Jimin had tears coming out of his eyes from laughing?

I then smiled a bit too, the uncomfortable feeling getting less. I now picked up my fork too and took a small bite from the salad. I was feeling quite blessed as the food went down my throat, it was the first bite I had today. But soon the nice, filling feeling turned into something complete opposite when I was reminded by 'the voice', that I shouldn't be eating right now.

You shouldn't eat that much; one bite is enough.

You are already fat.

Do you want to become fatter?

I got the urge to spit the food out but didn't, because it would look stupid in front of the hyungs. Also, they would question about the fact why I did it, and that was something I certainly didn't want to. I chewed slowly on my next bite, ignoring the voice who told me to stop. Everyone was talking about how excited they were for the next comeback, it was a song they put lots of feelings in and they were ready to share it with the fans. I stayed silent, only smiling when one of the other members smiled at me. I took another bite. Slowly chewing again, even though I just wanted to stuff everything in my mouth because I was really hungry.

Don't you dare eat that rice too. I ignored the voice again when Jimin held a spoon with rice in front of me and I took it eagerly. The rice tasted like heaven. I then couldn't stop myself anymore and ate the whole bowl with my own spoon. Shit, this isn't how you lose weight, right? I felt a sickening feeling inside of me as I struggled not to get sick right here and then. I held it in as I quickly reached out for my glass of water and gulped it down immediately. I didn't touch my salad again – which was left ¾ as it was - as I just sat quietly, looking at my hyungs eating (they were too busy eating to notice me not eating.).

Not even a 5 minutes later I excused myself to the bathroom. I pulled myself up slowly making my way to the men's toilet right outside of the cafeteria. Arriving at the bathroom, I, right away, made my way to the sink to splash some water in my face, drying it, slapping myself and splashing some water again. This time I left my face wet as I stared at myself. My eyes went glassy as one tear escaped my eye. I stood there for a few minutes, just staring, before I dried my face of with a towel.

With this my headache returned at least 1000x worse. I silently prayed it would go away but we had another dance practice, without Mr. Son, scheduled and I was sure it wouldn't go away if I danced for another 2 hours. Slapping myself one time more I decided it was time to go back to the others, not wanting to but having to.

Dance practice was, once again, there and my headache felt like someone was continuously hitting my head with a hammer. It hurt like hell. It made me feel sick, dizzy and tired. All I wanted was just to lay in my bed the entire day. But of course firstly this dance practice, that, even though I felt terrible, was a good thing because I would dance the rice off. After dance we still had to see boss, but then we'll be free. And I was definitely going to my bed first thing when we get back to the dorm. "Okay everyone," Hoseok started, "We'll start to practice with the intro because that's what Mr. Son wanted us to do." It turned out Hoseok already knew all steps, and I was pretty relieved because Hoseok was less stern than Mr. Son. We had to lay on the ground first thing.

First 50 minutes had passed, and we finally had our first break. Jin came up to me, passing me a bottle. "You alright? You haven't said a lot today." "I'm fine hyung, just a bit tired." I thought about telling him about my headache but remembered that Jin could a bit overly worried about those small things. "Ah you didn't sleep well, right?" He noted. "Yes hyung." "Just another hour of dance, afterwards we only have to see the boss but then you can take a nap." He smiled at me warmly. I nodded and smiled at him, he then ruffled my head and walked back to his spot where he had to dance as the small break was already over.

I quickly took a sip and made my way to my spot as well.