Chapter 76

2 weeks later

"Mae, I don't think you can bring a lion cub to Europe." I frowned.

She chuckled, "I'm returning him to my sister. We were only watching him for a while."

"Where did she get a lion cub anyway?"

"I don't know, but it certainly helped cheer Cain up."

"Speaking of that crazy dude..." I grinned as Cain crutched his way out of the house.

His leg was bandaged up and put in a cast until the bone was completely healed. He seemed exhausted as he took a small break.

Mae rushed over to him and sighed. "Take it easy, you don't need to rush."

He frowned, "I hate crutches."

"I know."

I smiled and gently hugged him, "How are you feeling?"

"Leg still hurts, but it's getting better." He replied, giving me a small smile.

I hated seeing him like this, weak and unable to be his normal self. His leg is taking longer to heal because of the silver poisoning he got from the bullet. He's not completely happy, but he's not completely depressed either. Mae helped him finish his way to the car before he carefully got in.

Once everything was packed, I grabbed the small box and went to the bathroom. My heart was racing as I stared at the small stick. If I'm pregnant, what will Alaricas think? I know he wants a baby, there's no doubt about that, but will it be too much stress for him? For us?

I ran my hand through my hair, the war is mostly over and we're pretty much, back on track. I released a breath, it's now or never.

I quickly washed my hands and dried them off before looking at the test. When I saw the small positive signs, I froze. I'm pregnant. A smile made its way to my face as I hid it in my purse and walked out.

"There's my girl." Alaricas beamed, wrapping his arms around my waist.

I chuckled, "Are we leaving?"

"Yeah, I just had to find you."

I watched as he furrowed his eyebrows, "You smell different."

I smirked, "I do."

"Why?"

I almost rolled my eyes at the jealousy seeping into his voice. I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards the foyer.

"Reasons." I replied.

I almost fell when he suddenly stopped and yanked his arm away. He folded them across his chest while narrowing his eyes.

"Who is he?" He demanded.

I chewed on my bottom lip, "Could be a she."

His eyes widened, "You're a les-

I laughed, "No! We'll either have a son or a daughter!"

He stared at me in bewilderment, I just continued smiling at him. He swallowed and took a step towards me, his eyes went from my eyes to my stomach. He furrowed his eyebrows again, he then blinked a few times.

I frowned at him, when I realized he was blinking away tears, I hugged him. He immediately pulled away before crushing his lips to mine. When we parted he hugged me again.

"You're serious?" He whispered.

I smiled and looked at him, "You're going to be father, Alaricas."

He chuckled and hugged me again, "I love you."

"I love you too."

I sighed as he picked me up bridal style, announcing to all of our warriors that they're going to have a new pack member. It took them a moment to realize, but when they did, everyone cheered. I blushed and laughed as they congratulated me.

The males were already promising to protect the pup and I while the females promised to help me throughout the pregnancy. Alaricas and I were both filled with pride at how our pack reacted.

I smiled and laid my head on his chest as we sat in the plane. Alaricas placed his hand on my stomach and gently rubbed it.

As the plane took off, I got ready to face my future with my mate and unborn child.

The end.

Omfg....it's over! As of right now, there will be no sequel for this book. Their story is pretty much finished.

I don't want to write a sequel where they have rogue enemies unless of course....

I bring back his parents.

I don't know. I'm undecided with this lol.