25| ''What did you say?''

A/N: A photo of Nathaniel (left) and Jett (right) in the media.

--> Shameless self promotion: please check out ''Beast'' for the highlander romance of your dreams! ''Hybrid'' for awesome cool-sauce sci-fi with cyborgs and their Owners fighting in the Hybrid Games and ''Salt & Sugar'' for all mafia-related romances <3 --> ALL UPDATED EVERY WEEK (just like TLB)

KEIRA

Lady Eluen didn't say a word when we arrived. We were all in a state of shock and only Jett seemed to have his wits about him as he hauled both Blaze and Vincent into the Lounge with the help of Julian and Jaixon.

The two being the most distraught, Lady Eluen dealt with them first. The outraged screaming and wailing brought goosebumps to my skin and I cried silently, shoulders shaking as Pixie and I held onto each other.

It took about half an hour before Jett and Lady Eluen emerged again, both sweating. Jett gathered me up in his arms carefully, letting me sob against him as we were brought to Eluen's Office.

'Tell me exactly what happened,' she had said the moment we had all sat down.

Unable to speak, Pixie and I held each other's hands. Jett was the only one who seemed to be able to function although his arms quivered with shock when he held me, 'Keira and I went to Lionfield Manor, I put a tracker on Rosie's van. We found them and were chased by Víran,' his voice went rough, breaking, 'We were already in the car when Vincent was grabbed. Sorcha she.. She lit the monsters on fire but- but-'

He didn't cry but he stopped talking as if the words were choked in his throat. It was Pixie who wailed out in a cry that shattered my world, 'She lifted her own seal!'

Lady Eluen's face turned promptly white as if draining of all colour and Pixie dug her face deeper into my side, and I felt her tears soak through my dirty shirt.

And although I had no clue as to what they were saying, the silent tears that rode down Jett's cheeks confirmed my worst fears.

Sorcha was gone, forever.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

When I had finally put Pixie to sleep, her eyes were red and puffy, and her face was pale. I pulled the covers over my friend, hugging her one last time before leaving the room Lady Eluen had given us.

Jett was outside waiting, holding out one hand wordlessly as I clicked Pixie's door shut. Our hands in each other's, he led me down the hallway and into his own private room.

The door was shut, locked and then our lips met with a ferocity I hadn't known was possible.

It would take all of each other to numb the feeling of shattering and I yanked at his shirt with as much aggression as I possibly could.

Salty tears mingled with the kisses until I tugged on his bottom-lip so hard, blood was added to the mixture.

That didn't stop him.

I was lifted promptly, his hands placed firmly on my ass as he walked towards the bathroom. Our lips were nearly numb, only lit occasionally by his hot tongue that licked over my bruised lips.

Once past the chestnut door he kicked it shut with one foot and put me on the yellow marble basin. He only pulled away to catch breath before he was back at it, kissing down my neck and nipping it hard enough to draw blood. My arms were wrapped around his neck and I watched as he swept an arm over the basin, pushing everything from it so that soaps and other glass containers fell to the floor with crashes.