Finale Decision

Chapter 7

1 Week Later

"So you're not coming?" Says Edward through the phone that Samantha had placed over her right ear.

The hybrid sighed,"I'm sorry. I promise I'll make it up to you."

"You better keep that promise Uley," teased the Cullen. As much as he wanted the hybrid to attend his wedding, he knew he needed to respect the choices and decisions she makes. That, and the thought of having her rip his soon to be wife's head gave him a sickening feeling.

"What about your brothers wedding?" Edward asks as he fixed up his tux.

"Let's not talk about him right now," Samantha said. "So, today's the today huh? The day you finally get to marry the love of your life."

Edward chuckled when he heard the teenager mock the words love and life but nonetheless he responded to her,"Yeah. Wish you'd be here. Everyone misses you but I think Emmett misses you more which is starting to annoy Rosalie." At some point, Edward remembered seeing Rosalie slap the back of Emmett's head countless of times whenever he brought up a memory of him and Samantha.

An // For those of you who are wondering, Samantha is seventeen years old

Samantha rolled her eyes at the Cullen's words but still kept the smile on her face,"Tell him to stop leaving me on read and to answer my texts."

"Will do," Edward snickered then began to doze off as he heard the conversation between Alice, Bella and surprisingly Rosalie.

"Is she going to be coming?" Bella asks both Alice and Rosalie.

"Sammy?" Alice questions which the Swan girl responded with a nod. "I don't think so. These past months have been rough on her but she did tell me, well she told Edward, that she wishes the best for you two."

Rosalie scoffed at her sisters lies. She knew that Samantha only meant it for Edward and not for the human. Before the blonde could intervene in the conversation, Alice sent her a glare that meant for Rosalie to keep her mouth shut and not say anything. "The only reason why Samantha isn't coming is because a certain human," Rosalie's eyes drifted towards Bella but then soon went back to Alice,"couldn't keep their mouths off of her ex boyfriend."

Edwards eyes widened at the words that escaped Rosalie's. He had to stop himself from sprinting towards the room his fiancé was in and tug her away from his sisters. Rosalie was still a tad angry at what Bella had done to Samantha and Jacob's relationship. Even though the blonde hated the mutt, she still cared for the hybrid.

The human remained quiet as for the little pixie, Alice, sent a disapproving look to her sister. Although Alice understood why Rosalie was acting the way she is, she didn't have to say those words, especially in front of the human and on her wedding day. Emmett had soon entered the bedroom and began to tug Rosalie away from his sister and future sister-in-law.

"Edward!"

Samantha's booming voice caused him to snap out. Shaking his head a couple of times, Edward soon started to talk to Samantha. "Sorry. I kind of dozed off."

Samantha didn't say no more since she too had found herself overhearing the conversation between Alice, Bella and Rosalie's through the phone. "It's fine. I have to go but u wish you the best Ed. Again, don't worry, I'll make my absences up somehow."

Edward caught himself smiling at the hybrids words,"Take care Sammy."

As they said their goodbyes to one another and hung up, they both went their separate ways. Edward had his wedding that would be starting in an hour as for Samantha, she had a decision to make as well as a brother to call.

***

"You can do this Sammy," the hybrid encouraged herself.

For the past five to ten minutes the teenager had been walking back and forth in her room. Every once in awhile she would run her hand through her messy tangled hair. She has also been trying to think of what she was going to say to her brother. How was she going to start the conversation? How was she going to end it? What answer would she give him about her going to his wedding or not? Does he even want to talk to her? At this point Jacob was the least of Samantha's problems. Her only problem was what was she going to tell her brother.

Jesus Christ Samantha, it's either a,  yes you're going or a no you're not going, Sia says annoyed.

It's not that easy Sia, Samantha grumbled.

Yes it is Samantha. You're just being dramatic about it, Sia told her.

I know, Samantha sighed as if she was ashamed.

It's time to woman up Sammy. It's time to get your head, our head out of our asses. It's time to show them that you changed. It's time to show your brother that you're not the same heart broken sixteen year old you once were back then. It's time to show him that you've grown from that. It's time to prove to them all that you can recover from the incident, Sia explains.

It's time to move on from it all Sammy, Sia says softly.

Sensing a new boost of confidence pump inside her, Samantha grabbed the phone and dialed her brothers number and waited for him to answer. As soon as she heard his voice on the other line, still having the confidence in her, she opened her mouth and the words that came out of her, had her brother grinning.

"Better have a seat for me in the front."

***

So ... Sammy will be going to her brothers wedding!

And I am freaking excited to write the next chapter!!! I apologize that this chapter is very short but please feel free to leave your thoughts on the chapter in the comments! Next chapter will be much much longer then this, I promise. I just noticed that this book has over 2k reads ... Thank you all so much xx (:

Again, if you all didn't read the AN in the beginning of this chapter, I have a new book out that is titled "Alpha Raeleah" please go and add it to your library or whatever reading list of yours you'd prefer it be under as (: I only have the description and epigraph out but I hope that they both catch your attention quickly!!

Vote | Comment |  Follow
Skylar