Chapter 48

I was on my way back from picking up Maverick, we was walking happily in front of me, his tail wagging as we walked.

My phone dinged, signaling that I had received a text message, it was from Lauren.

Lauren: Babe

I decided to be nice and text her back.

Y/N: Hey babe :)

Lauren: I miss you

Y/N: I miss you to

Lauren: **too

Y/N: Rude

Lauren: You love me

Y/N: That I do

Y/N: But I do really miss you

Lauren: I have some free days coming up, maybe I could visit you?

Y/N: But you won't get my package ):

Lauren: When did you send it?

Y/N: Yesterday

Lauren: And when will it get here?

Y/N: Today

Lauren: Damn fast shipping

Y/N: Only the best for you

Lauren: Could you maybe tell me what it is?

Y/N: Nope it's a secret ;)

Lauren: Don't wink at me hoe

Y/N: ): Fine

I closed my phone when she didn't reply and continued on my walk back to the girls.

Several minutes later I arrived with Maverick, all the girls awe'd at him and we were then on our way.

Dinah helps me with my bags and we all head towards the car, Dinah sets the bag in the trunk while Ally climbs into the drivers seat, we set off towards the house the girls are staying at.

Sometime during the long drive back to the hotel I fell asleep, I felt my shoulder being tapped on and I instantly woke up to yell at who ever was doing so but when I saw Camila's little doe eyes I couldn't bring myself to do so.

Camila motioned for me to get up and climb out of the car, once I did so I stretched and rubbed the sleep out of my eyes, I looked over at Dinah who was standing next to Ally, Dinah was holding her phone out and I assumed that she was recording.

"Yo do some cute shit please" Dinah said and I rolled my eyes, raising my hands and flipping them off, her mouth fell agape as I chuckled.

"Was that cute enough?" I said and they glared at me and reset their videos.

"Quit being a hoe and say some cute shit about Lauren... For the children" Dinah said and I nodded.

"Hello... I'm Y/N and I'm here to surprise my lovely girlfriend Lauren" I said the last part in a dreamy tone.

"More" she demanded, I looked back at Camila and Ally who were watching with amused expressions, I gave them a pair of 'help me' eyes but I guess they didn't get the idea.

"Uhh she's the best girlfriend out there, I know sometimes I don't deserve her but she picked me so I'm lucky" I said with a chuckle, Dinah gave me this look that told me to go on. "She's the love of my life and god forbid we ever separate cause I probably be a mess, okay I'm getting off track here, I love her and none of you can have her so ha" I said, teasing the people who would be viewing the video.

Dinah gave me a thumbs up and Dinah handed me my bag, I slung it over my shoulder and took a hold of Mavericks leash, leading him to the front door of the house.

Camila knocked on the door and it was quick to open, revealing a distressed look Normani.

"Thank god, Lauren is freaking out because she thinks Brad is going to show up" Normani revealed and my eyes widened.

"Don't worry if this bread fuck shows up I'll kick his ass" I said in a low tone telling them that I was serious.

"Okay good now surprise her bitch" Normani said as she let out a breath in relief.

"I am damn" I said and everyone chuckled.

"Hide in the bush" Dinah said then pushed me into the bush, causing me to scrape my knee.

"Ouch! What the fuck Dinah?!" I whisper yell and she just shrugged.

"Laurennnnn!" The girls shouted from the doorway, I heard Lauren's footsteps come down the stairs and approach the doorway.

"What? Did Y/N's package come?" She asked and the girls just grinned at her. "Cut that out, you're creepy" She said and looked around from the package, when she didn't see if she looked confused.

"I threw your package in the bush" Dinah said and Lauren scowled at her.

"And why would you do that?" She asked, clearly getting pissed off, hopefully I'd be able to change that.

"Just get it" Normani said, Lauren let out a huff and walked over to the bush I was hiding it.

Before she could really look around in the bush I popped out, scaring the living daylights out of her, she screamed and fell back on her ass.

"Holy shit are you okay babe?" I said and climbed out of the bush, going over to help her up but she suddenly shot up by herself and launched herself at me, causing me to fall over, her landing on top of me.

"Y/N!" She practically yelled into my ear.

"Lauren!" I yelled back

"What are you doing here" She asked while she was still just laying on top of me.

"I'm the package" I said with a cheeky smile, she grinned and leaned in for a kiss, I've waited three fucking months for this and nothing can ruin it, our lips touched and I swear I was on cloud nine, kissing Lauren is the best feeling it the world, it feels like you're a kid again and you're trying ice cream for the first time, it's pretty amazing.

Our amazing moment was interrupted by the nasty sound of someone clearing their throat.

We both broke apart and looked over to where the noise came from.

All I saw was a fuckboi named Bread...

I mean Brad...

A/N:

^ My eyes have been poisoned