.06|Woozi

Woozi tensed in Hoshi's arms, before relaxing.

"Do you ever think we could be together again?" Hoshi asked, his breath tickling Woozi's ear. He froze as he felt Hoshi's lips brush against his ear.

"I-I d-, "Woozi jumped up from Hoshi's lap when he heard the doorbell ring.

He rushed to the door and opened it, greeting the delivery boy.

"Thank-you,"Woozi flashed the boy a smile as he handed him the money.

"You're change is $15.25, sir, "The boy said, holding the 20 dollar bill out in his hand.

"Keep it,"Woozi smiled, before saying goodbye and closing the door, not even giving the boy a chance to thank him.

Woozi put the pizza on the coffee table, and ran in the kitchen to get plates and cups.
~~~~
The boys ate, and now watched TV. Woozi laughed occasionally at the character's jokes, while Hoshi only kept his gaze on the TV.

Woozi took a quick glance at Hoshi, to see the other was looking at him, studying his features.

Woozi looked away trying to hide his blushed face, before going in the kitchen. He took out a bowl of cut strawberries, and sat them on the coffee table after throwing away the empty pizza box,"Help yourself," Woozi said, avoiding Hoshi's eyes.

Woozi held a strawberry in his mouth as he went channel surfing. He felt arms on his waist, as Hoshi pulled his body towards him, causing his heart to pound in his chest.

Hoshi leaned towards him and bit the end of the strawberry that was in his mouth, their lips brushing against each other.

The remote fell from Woozi's hands as he looked a Hoshi shocked, his cheeks crimson. He chewed what was left of the strawberry slowly, still in shock.

"W-what was that f-for?" Woozi asked, only to have Hoshi move closer to him, causing him to lean back against the couch cushions.

"I just felt like it," Hoshi whispered in Woozi's ear smirking, closing the distance between them with another kiss.