Chapter Twenty Five

Hey guys. Nothing much to say but hope u like it!! 

****

Jordan's POV

Bowling didn't go as bad as I thought it'd be apart from the bit I stormed off. I shouldn't have done that. Now that I think about it, I feel really embarrassed. Even though I didn't hit a pin the first time, I shouldn't have acted like a total baby and immature. I hope nobody remembers. 

So we arrived at home around six thirty five because mum just had to go shopping as we were going home. She said it was going to be 'five minutes' but it was actually an hour. We were all frustrated, but then again, she was a shopaholic, or that's what she told me. 

"Son," Dad placed his hands on my shoulder. "I'm going to be out for less than a minute. Could you grab my jacket from upstairs and bring it to me whilst I'm outside?"

"Sure dad, whatever you say," I agreed and ran up the stairs.

I entered his room and there on the bed was his jacket. I picked it up and ran back down the stairs again. I opened the main door and in front of me was dad. My dad. My dad was sitting on a motorbike. Yes. A dark blue, shiny motorbike. I almost dropped his jacket in disbelief. 

"Dad, whats...this?" I ask, my words shaking. 

"Your motorbike," He answered with a big grin on his face. 

My motorbike? Oh yeah! I passed my test just two months ago. Dad said he was going to buy me one but he said he'd buy it on March. I guess this is March in his world. I walked up to the bike and dad jumped off and I jumped on. I started it up and dad told me to give it ago and so I did. It was like a dream. I was so happy. My dad was the best. Not that he wouldn't be if he didn't buy it. 

"Your mum and I had been planning to buy one on March but we just thought now would be a good time," Dad explained. 

"Dad..." I began. Mum came outside too. "Mum...Your both great parents." I tell them. 

Mum and dad stretch their arms out and give me a hug. I love my parents! I'd still love them if they didn't buy it. 

"Okay," Dad said, smashing his hands together. "Tomorrow we have work to go to so you get some rest." 

"Alright," I laughed. 

We went inside. My eye lids were quite heavy. Bowling strained all my energy. I meandered up the stairs, making my way to my bed. I fell back on my bed and stared at the plain white ceiling and after a while I got bored which bought more heaviness to my eye lids and it finally got me to sleep. 

***

"Jordan!" Mum called my name. "Have you had your breakfast?" 

"Yeah!" I answered. 

I didn't really have breakfast. All I did was have a shower and brush my teeth. I didn't feel hungry at all. I was too excited about riding my brand new motorbike to work today. 
I zoomed down the stairs and told dad I was off. He said something to me but I didn't hear because I had already left the house. 
I placed on my helmet and started up the bike. I was nervous but they soon faded away once the bike started to move. The ride was smooth and I felt really calm. I concentrated like how I concentrated in the test. 

***

I arrived ten minutes early to. Going to work by motorbike is way more quicker than car. I took off my helmet and placed it on the back of the bike. I entered the building and made my way to my office. I sat down and relaxed until Abbey arrived. I felt a tiny bit tired. Only because I was too excited that I forced myself to wake up early. I do the stupidest things at times. I closed my eyes and decided to have a very short nap.