Playlist

❂ ❂ ❂ ❂

Serial Killer - Lana Del Rey

"So I murder love in the night, watching them fall one by one they fight, do you think you'll love me too?"

"Baby, I'm a sociopath, sweet serial killer.On the warpath, 'cause I love you just a little too much. I love you just a little too much. You can see me drinking cherry cola, sweet serial killer. I left a love note, said you know I love, the thrill of the rush."

For The Love Of A Daughter - Demi Lovato

"You have a hollowed out heart, but it's heavy in your chest. I tried so hard to fight it but it's hopeless. Hopeless. You're hopeless. Oh father, please father, I'd love to leave you alone but I can't let you go. Oh father, please father, put the bottle down for the love of a daughter."

"Don't you remember I'm your baby girl? How you push me our of your world? Lied to your flesh and your blood. Put your hands on the ones that you swore ou loved. Don't you remember I'm your baby girl? How could you throw me right out of your world? So young when the pain had begun, now forever afraid of being loved."

Mad Hatter - Melanie Martinez

"I'm nuts, baby, I'm mad, the craziest friend that you've ever had. You think I'm psycho, you think I'm gone, tell the psychiatrist something is wrong. Over the bend, entirely bonkers, you like me best when I'm off my rocker. Tell you a secret, I'm not alarmed. So what if I'm crazy? The best people are."

"And I think you're crazy too, I know you're gone. That's probably the reason that we get along."

Father - Demi Lovato

"Always wished you the best. I, I prayed for your peace, even if you started this, this whole war in me."

"You did your best or did you? Sometimes I think I hate you, I'm sorry, dad, for feelin' this
I can't believe I'm sayin' it. I know you were a troubled man, I know you never got the chance to be yourself, to be your best. I hope that Heaven's given you a second chance."

Gasoline - Halsey

"Are you insane like me? Been in pain like me?"

"Do you tear yourself apart to entertain like me? Do the people whisper 'bout you on the train like me? Saying that you shouldn't waste your pretty face like me?"

"You can't wake up, this is not a dream. You're part of a machine, you are not a human being. With your face all made up, living on a screen, low on self esteem, so you run on gasoline."

"I think there's a flaw in my code. These voices won't leave me alone."

"Are you deranged like me? Are you strange like me? Lighting matches just to swallow up the flame like me?"

(Un)Lost - The Maine

"I'm not looking for anything in particular, but I'm far more desperate than you think."
"I need some space to run around, I'll always have the underground. I'll build my road despite the cost. I'm not looking to be found, no, not at all."

"Unaware of where I'm going, or if I'm going anywhere at all. But I know I'll take the leap, if it is worth the fall. So long as the blood keeps flowing, I'll set a sail and swim across. I'm not looking to be found just want to feel (un)lost."

"With my eyes closed this feels like home. Adrift in my own head and all I really know is, whatever this is it doesn't get easier. So take it slow, just take it slow."

Control - Halsey

"They send me away to find them a fortune, a chest filled with diamonds and gold."

"I sat alone, in bed 'til the morning, I'm crying, 'They're coming for me'. And I tried to hold these secrets inside me. My mind's like a deadly disease."

"I'm bigger than my body. I'm colder than this home. I'm meaner than my demons. I'm bigger than these bones."

"And all the kids cried out, 'Please stop, you're scaring me'. I can't help this awful energy. Goddamn right, you should be scared of me. Who is in control?"

"And I couldn't stand the person inside me, I turned all the mirrors around."

"And I've grown familiar with villains that live in my head."

Renegades - X Ambassadors

"Run away with me, lost souls in revelry. Running wild and running free, two kids, you and me."

"Long live the pioneers, rebels and mutineers. Go forth and have no fear, come close and lend an ear."

"So, all hail the underdogs, all hail the new kids, all hail the outlaws."

"It's our time to make a move, it's our time to make amends, it's our time to break the rules."

Hold Me Down - Halsey

"My demons are begging me to open up my mouth, I need them mechanically make the words come out. They fight me, vigorous and angry, watch them pounce, ignite me, licking at the flames they bring about."

"Hold me down, hold me down, throw me in the deep end, watch me drown. Knock me out, knock me out, saying that I want more, this is what I live for."

"Selfish, taking what I want and call it mine. I'm helpless, clinging to a little bit of spine."

❂ ❂ ❂ ❂

I do not own the characters of TV show The 100 such as Clarke, Finn, Bellamy, Octavia, and so on. I do not own the show The 100. I do not own the ideas of the TV show The 100. I only own my original character and the plot lines I create for them.

❂ ❂ ❂ ❂

There are other songs I'll attach to the the chapters throughout the story. But I felt like these ones were the ones that applied to the storyline as a whole. I really hope you guys like it because I love this story, and I have been working on it for a long time.

A little back story: I started this story about 3-4 years ago but I rushed through it and didn't really develop the characters so for the past year or more I have been working on this story to make it amazing and well written. I'm still going to do some editing here and there because I always edit my works. But overall I'm really happy with the story and characters as a whole.

I finished the entire story so I will post this weekly. I really want to try and do this with all my works so I can be more consistent than I have been.

I'm really excited for this story and I hope you guys are too! I've put it a lot of work so please be kind to me.

•I love you all•

~Callie Jay ❤️