Forty Four!

I thought I will not be able to write till Sunday! But I have always loved the novels of William Shakespeare and April 23rd marks the last day of his life. So, I would like to dedicate this chapter to the Epitome of Writing, "The William Shakespeare"!

"Mukti" Manik said and stopped walking looking at a direction. Nandini was talking continuously thinking he was behind her, but not getting any reply, she turned back and saw him looking somewhere with a panic expression.

She walked to him and held his shoulder, "Manik" she said in a low voice.

He got out of his trance and jerked off her hand and started walking in that direction.

"Manik! Manik wait" she followed him.

Now even she was shocked looking at it.

"This cannot happen" were the first words that blurted out.

There was a poster of Mukti, posing on a bike wearing a black jacket.

"Manik! Mukti? "Nandini said looking at him.

He was still walking until he reached the poster.

There was a store by name "Nia" and there were many more such posters with Mukti's pictures.

Both were stunned to see them

Meanwhile the gang was searching for them. They called Nandini.

"Hello behnaa kaha ho yaar tum log?" Cabir asked.

"Bhai! The staircase we took, wahaa se left mein aao jaldhi...there's store by name Nia, we are right there" she said.

In no time they reached, and similar reaction after seeing Mukti's picture.

Manik went to a sales executive,

"Hello Sir, how may I help you?" she asked.

"These pictures" he said stammering. "Can you tell me for how long have you had these pictures?" he asked.