twenty eight

since im in french class, i really wanna be fluent in french now idk
-

audrey

in pittsburgh, we went to my house to get blankets then went to the store to get snacks and drinks. since we took avery's car, we got to the park quickly, due to justin's speeding also. "you know, pittsburgh cops are complete dicks. i'm surprised you didn't get pulled over."

"im a g." he simply says causing me to laugh. "im kidding."

"you're a dork." i mumble, fumbling with the blanket in my hands. when we got up to a part in grass that was comfortable to sit, i laid it out and sat down. he sat next to me. "what movie is playing?"

(if you forgot what grandview park is 😊)

"i don't know." he shrugs. "if it's boring, we can go to sleep."

"if a fan sees you, they'll probably rape you in your sleep."

justin looks at me with wide eyes. "you did the same thing to me."

"it wasn't rape because you enjoyed it and allowed me to." i point out.

"i was still unconscious." he was now full on laughing, which made me laugh. "let's change the conversation, there's people around."

i just lay back, justin laying next me. he makes me lift my head so i could lay on his arm and we could cuddle closer since it does get windy at night. when the movie started, i heard the laughing of minions, me looking at justin who covered his face with a groan.

"we can go to an actual movie thea-"

"sh, movies starting." i laugh, hearing him sigh heavily. he has a dislike against the annoying yellow things, and i love them. they're cute, and i love the despicable me movies. "they're not that bad."

"jazzy is obsessed with them, they're so annoying."

when the movie started, i turned to look up at justin who was watching the movie. "justin, im sorry. for like, everything i caused."

"i already forgave you, i just wanted to hear you actually apologize." he says. "you have serious issues with owning to stuff you done."

"i know." i sigh. "za told me you weren't dating hailey ... im also sorry for assuming."

"it's fine." he shifts his body. "you can stop apologizing now."

i just smile. it felt awkward apologizing but it felt like weight has been lifted. he was just staring at me, with those adoring eyes and it made me want to kiss him but i didn't know if it was the right time.

he smirks, "i know you wanna kiss me."

i scoff, then turned my back to him. "you wish."

i felt his hand trail down my leg and between my thighs. my breath hitched, then i swatted his hand away. "kids are playing in this park. stop it."

"mhm." he mumbles into my neck, holding me close. throughout the movie, he'd try to sneak his hand on my thighs but i stopped him. i didn't want anything to be intimate just yet, i don't even know if we're going to be a couple again.

something was telling me we were going to get back together but he forgave me so quickly. after all of that and that simple apology, he forgave me so easily. either i'm over analyzing or just hella paranoid.

-----

still my fucking jam 👇🏾