(30) They're there.

Hi yo peeps!

So, my friend asked me this question -> "Why are you following some of your fans?"

I chuckled, -> "You see, in order to DEDICATE a chapter to someone, I need to follow them (I don't know if that's only for androids or it's just in my tab, but yeah.)"

She asked again, -> "Why do you dedicate your chapters to your fans?"

I shrugged, -> "Because they desserve it."

THANK YOU GUYS! FOR VOTING, COMMENTING, SHARING, and even if you didn't do any of that, I'm still thanking you for reading.

Enjoy 😊

-------------

"Why..." I muttered, "Wha- why?!" I screamed as I knelt on the ground.

"What's wrong?!" Adam rushed towards me and held my hand, "Do you know that place?"

"Do I know that place?" I scoffed, "OF COURSE I DO!"

"Oh my duck..." I muttered, "I...?"

"You know that place... how?" Adam asked.

I frowned, "That's my freaking address!"

Their eyes widened, "That's your house?"

"No." I rubbed my eyes, "It's technically theirs. I'm still living with my parents. So it's our address."

"Are you saying that they're living in your home, back in Ohio?"

Nodding awkwardly, I stood up and coughed, "Should I go pack my stuffs... or what?"

"No," Adam shook his head, "You're here for protection; knowing your parents location doesn't change anything."

"But... I can visit them, right?"

Adam nodded, "Of course."

"Like right now." I stood up.

"Right now?!" They asked.

"Right now." I nodded, "Get your car keys, Adam. We're leaving."

----------------------------

"I can't believe that living in their own house is counted as in hiding. Like what the heck man" I groaned as I slumped down on my seat.

"I understand them though..." Adam chuckled, "Remember, 'Doing the expected is unexpecting.' "

I frowned, "But that's the complete complete opposite of one of the most famous quote, Expect the Unexpected."

"Being unexpected is so overrated." Adam winked.

Ya-huh.

I looked at the front mirror of his car and frowned when I couldn't find Felipe's car. I asked him, "Where's Fey and Felipe?"

"They're just right behind us."

"No," I double checked, "They aren't."

He looked at the front mirror and his eyes widened, "Shitty fuck." He cussed.

"What?" I looked at behind me, "What's wrong-?"

I was cut off with gun shots.

"MACARONI IS SHIT WITH BLAND CREAM!" I crouched on my seat as Adam drove faster.

"Calm down, it's alright." He did some movements with his hand on the gear, making the car to accelerate faster. "The car's bullet proof."

I didn't put my guards down though. I sat back but went a little bit lower. Shots continued to fire and I looked at the cars beside ours.

But there's no car beside us since we're now passing through a deserted desert.

I turn around and was shock when I saw what they have I doubt this car can handle.

"I have a question..." I gulped, "Is this car missile proof too?"

His eyes widened and he looked at the front mirror, before cussing again. "Shit."

Shit it is.