Chapter 10 (XXX)

MITCH'S POV

"I had a great time with you Mitch, and I'd love to see you again", said Caleb bashfully, as we walked out of the restaurant.

"I had a great time too Caleb and I'd love to go on another date with you", I responded with a smile.

"Actually Caleb, since it's not too late would you like to come over for a movie and some Chardonnay?" I asked.

"I'd love that", he replied with a big smile.

Wow, he's enthusiastic, I'm definitely getting some tonight, I thought to myself and smirked.

Even though I had a great time Caleb, he's not my type. He's too introverted, thoughtful and cautious. While I relate to all those traits and admire them, I'd prefer the guy I'm dating to be carefree, adventurous and extroverted.

Basically someone like Scott, I thought , but quickly shook the thought off and focused on Caleb.

At least Caleb's hot, I thought to myself and smiled.

"Welcome, welcome", I said as Caleb and I walked into my living room.

"What do you feel like watching?" I asked, as I poured some Chardonnay.

"I'm easy, pick anything", Caleb replied sitting on the couch.

"Let's watch The Imitation Game, I love it", I suggested enthusiastically.

I sat on the couch close to Caleb, only to find him staring at me.

"What's up?" I asked, feeling my cheeks flush a little.

"You're just so beautiful Mitch, I can't stop staring", Caleb responded with his gorgeous smile.

"You're the one that's beautiful", I responded before leaning in and pecking Caleb on the lips cautiously.

We kissed for a second before Caleb put his arm around me and kissed my cheek.

Throughout the movie Caleb and I cuddled and drank wine.

"That was so good", Caleb smiled when the movie ended.

"Hmmm", I responded feeling tipsy and sleepy.

Caleb leaned in a little and glanced from my eyes to my lips before pulling me in for a kiss. The kiss started out slowly and sweetly but then turned into a make out session as we kissed passionately, exploring each other's mouths with our tongues. I straddled Caleb and unbuttoned his shirt while I nibbled on his neck.

Fuck, he's so sexy, I thought as I glanced at him throwing his head back and moaning softly.

I felt his boner underneath mine and I grinded him a little, making us both moan.

"Want to move this to my bedroom?" I asked, slightly breathless.

I pushed Caleb on my bed and got on top of him, sucking on his nipple.

He flipped me over so he was on top and took off my shirt. I felt myself grow rock hard as he kissed and licked my stomach.

"Mmmmm", I moaned in pleasure, wanting to feel more of him.

He palmed me through my jeans and I unbuttoned them, granting him entry.

"May I?" Caleb asked, raising an eyebrow, while his fingers trailed the waistband of my underwear.

I nodded my head eagerly, and he put my cock in his mouth, bobbing his head up and down my length.

He continued sucking on my cock while I shuddered and moaned in pleasure. I gently lifted his head up, knowing that I wouldn't last long if he continued.

"You have before, haven't you?" I asked Caleb as I reached for a condom.

He nodded and asked, "Can I top?"

"Of course", I nodded.

I prefer not to top since I love being dominated.

I handed Caleb a bottle of lube and he coated his fingers with it before pushing his index finger inside me.

"More", I whimpered and Caleb stuck in another finger.

"Ready?" Caleb asked after a few seconds, rolling a condom onto his cock.

"Mmm" I nodded, desperately wanting to feel Caleb inside me.

"Ahhhh", I moaned in slight pain and pleasure, when he pushed his tip inside me.

After a few seconds, he pushed a few more inches of his length inside me and cautiously asked, "Can I move?"

"Y-yes, give it to me", I said between breaths.

Caleb thrusted in and out of me slowly at the start, but then his thrusts got harder and faster.

"Ahhhh", I moaned in pleasure, feeling his large cock hit my prostrate forcefully.

I grabbed my length and pumped it, knowing I was going to cum with a few more of Caleb's thrusts. I closed my eyes and bit down on my lip in pleasure.

As I came all over my chest with a few more thrusts, I unexpectedly remembered Scott's large cock and imagined the sensation of him sucking me off.

Picturing Scott made my orgasm harder and more pleasurable, as I continued stroking the last few drops of cum from my cock.

"Ahhhhh fuck", Caleb moaned as he came, shooting his liquids deep inside me.

"You're so sexy, Mitch", Caleb panted, after pulling out of me.

I looked into his gorgeous eyes pulled him in for a kiss, trying to forget my fantasy about Scott.