Chapter Eighty

"So where's the first place you want to go?" Fred asked as he held Eleanor that evening. The wedding party was finally dying down, some guests had already left, and others were growing tired. Fred was more than surprised that Eleanor had forced herself to remain awake for so long. She had her head resting in the crook of his neck, her arms wrapped around his waist.

"I don't know." she answered. "I don't really mind where we go either. Although, I wouldn't mind going somewhere warm."

"Okay, somewhere warm, we're narrowing down our choices." Fred said. "Now when you say warm...are we talking tropical.."

"Well since George mentioned it, tropical doesn't sound all that bad does it?"

"George also suggested Paris not too long ago." Fred pointed out.

"Um...well...as much as I would love to see Paris one day, I've had my French overload with Fleur the last few weeks, so if you don't mind, I'd like to hold off on that trip for just a little bit."

"Rome? It was one of Ginny's suggestions..." Fred continued to provide her with options, trying to narrow it down.

"Italy doesn't sound bad at all in general." Eleanor admitted. "But I wouldn't want to go into Rome directly...too much tourism. I'd actually just like to travel the smaller areas, wherever we go. Small towns, staying at bed and breakfasts, just going on adventures. I don't want to even use a map. I just want to go out and explore...with you."

"That sounds like a good idea."

"You know what would be fun?!" Eleanor said, she suddenly became wide awake and sitting up.

"Tell me." he smiled.

"We should get a map, close our eyes and just pick a place. Wherever our fingers land, we go to that place...OR!" she jumped up to her feet. "We could make it really exciting and use darts! Wherever the dart lands we go! Oh that sounds soo much better!"

He watched her in amusement as she hopped up and down excitedly before she realized that she was hopping alone. She cleared her throat and rubbed her foot into the ground awkwardly.

"I mean...if that's something you might be interested in. It's not just my honeymoon, it's our honeymoon. So, you definitely can reject the idea bu-"

Fred stood up and walked over to her, almost instantly pulling her body into his.

"I like that idea...especially with the darts added in. But to make it even more exciting, we should add a blindfold." he grinned at her.

"Oooh a blindfold, that does sound exciting, count me in."

They heard a sound of a thud behind them and turned around to see Remus on the ground lying there, his hand resting over his heart.

Eleanor and Fred gave each other a look before approaching the man to help him up.

"Dad, what are you doing? Did you slip?" Eleanor asked him grabbing one of Remus' hands while Fred grabbed the other.

"No, just had a minor heart attack is all." Remus said as they pulled him to his feet.

"Why are you suffering from a minor heart attack?" Eleanor chuckled folding her arm.

"I definitely walked out at the wrong time of the conversation you and Fred were having." the man admitted.

Eleanor had to think for a moment as Fred started laughing, only to receive a glare from Remus.

"Oooh, wait..I think I just got it and..DAD!" Eleanor whacked her father's arm. "Stop eavesdropping! Fred and I were discussing honeymoon-"

Remus clapped his hands over his ears. "I do not need details of the plans-"

Eleanor rolled her eyes before she grabbed her father's arms and pulled them down.

"Fred and I were discussing locations for the honeymoon!" she told him with a laugh. "Not what you were thinking! Goodness! The blindfold was for when we use darts."

"Why in the world would you wear a blindfold while playing darts?"

"Because, we aren't sure where we want to go. So we're going to get a map and throw some darts, wherever the dart lands, we go."

Remus looked to Fred for confirmation. Fred nodded his head with a grin.

"Oh..locations."

The younger adults laughed at his facial expression before he excused himself and left back inside the tent.

"Shame, shame." Fred shook his head. "Such a filthy mind."

Eleanor giggled. "I dunno.." she said walking towards the tent leaving Fred in his original spot. She turned to him before entering the tent. "Blindfold sounds kinda fun, doesn't it?"

She winked at him for disappearing.

Fred stood still for a second.

"Okay, now that was just unfair."