Well Then

Hey crazy mofos!!!! Thanks for reading and voting and commenting and everything else you guys do! It means a lot to me!
_________________________________________________

I woke up not long after I had fallen asleep I could hear banging coming from downstairs. I also noticed that Harry still had his arm wrapped tightly around my waist. I yawned a little and tried to go back to sleep but whatever was downstairs kept bashing around. I had to go and have a look but first I had to get out of Harry's deadly grip. I peeled his fingers off first and then lifted his arm off my waist before setting it down beside him. I slipped out of bed, my bare feet padded across his fluffy carpet and into the hall. I found a light switch and flicked it on, the hallway erupting with light. The banging continued.

I creeped down the stairs slowly trying not to make a sound. I made my way into what I thought was the loungeroom. I noticed a rather tall muscular figure, a little bigger then Harry, ruffling around the room with a torch.

"Can I help you?" I asked, flicking the light on as I did so.

The figure turned around and looked me up and down, smirking. He had huge arms and tats covered them from fingertips to shoulder on both sides. He also had several on his neck.

"Harry in?" He grunted.

"He's upstairs sleeping. What are you doing here? And who are you?" I asked, crossing my arms across my chest.

"You can call me Hog. Harry owes me some stuff but he hasn't given it to me yet so I came looking for it" he said.

"Oh right. Well he's actually pretty tired right now and he's sleeping so you may have to come back another time or you could wait till morning when he gets up?" I offered.

"I'll wait" He smirked.

I nodded and ushered him to follow me into the kitchen where I put the kettle on. I searched around in the pantry trying to find some coffee, sugar and biscuits. I found mugs on the way.

"So how do you know Harry?" He asked, sitting in a chair at the rectangular table.

"Oh I go to school with him and we're pretty close friends? And you?" I asked, puoring water into the mugs, not wanting to reveal our newly formed relationship.

"I've known Harry for years. We used to do business together but when his sister died he stopped"

"What sort of business?" I asked, being nosey.

"Oh he hasn't told you? Well he used to fight at fight clubs right, and he was very good at what he did. Like his passion was to fight. Anyway he done that for a few years but then the gamblers started cheating and Harry usually got the shit beaten out of him after that. The guys he was fighting were on the roids and other crazy things to make them twice the size of him. Last time I heard of him he was boxing" He informed me.

I took all information in, recalling the events that happened with Louis and how Harry was so strong and immediatley knew exactly how to handle the situation. I took the two mugs, which now had coffee in them, over to the table and set them down before taking a seat myself.

"So what exactly does Harry owe you?" I asked curiously.

"He o-" He was cut off.

"What are you doing here?" I heard Harry growl from somewhere behind me.

I turned around to see him standing in the archway of the kitchen. He was shirtless and in a pair of grey sweats.

"I came to see you Harry. Remember what you owe me?" He said flicking his eyes towards me.

"I sure as hell remember what I owe you but I'm not giving you her!" His voice started to raise.

"Why? Fair is fair right?" Hog smirked coming closer to me.

I had no idea what was going on and was getting a little bit nervous at the fact that two big angry men were in a house with me, alone. I stepped away from Hog and closer to Harry, turning my head to look at him. His jaw was clenched and I noticed his eyes had turned dark green.

"Don't put a finger on her Hog or you know what I will do to you" Harry snarled, grasping my wrist, strongly but gently, and tugging me towards him.

I stumbled next to him, looking up at him through my eyelashes. I was as nerous as hell and I had no idea what was going on.

"I would only be putting a finger on what was rightfully mine" Hog smirked.

"She's not yours Hog, she's mi'"

I cut the both of them off.

"Listen! I'm no ones! I do what I want. But you two better hurry up and sort your shit because your starting to annoy me!" I exclaimed.

I heard Harry chuckle slightly as I pointed towards the door, indicating Hog should leave. He dragged himself out and I made sure to lock the door.

"Seriously. You need to learn to lock your door kid" I told Harry as I walked back into the kitchen.

________________________________

Not a very good chap but oh well, hope you like it??

20+ votes and comments for next chapter which will be long :)

Also for all you country people out there reading this, I'm writing a new story called I Drive Your Truck and I will be posting the first part soon. Yes it's sort of based on the song by Lee Brice as well. So it would mean heaps if you read it xxx