Sixty || Calm Your Testosterone

I woke to the sound of rustling around in the room. I sit up and see that one curtain is open, temporarily blinding me for the moment.

I look at the clock and see that it is only seven. I don't have to be up another hour, why is James up?

"James, what are you doing?" I ask him.

I see him jump a little bit, "Jesus," I hear him mumble under his breath. He turns and looks at me, "It's okay, just go back to sleep," he tells me.

"It's seven in the morning, James. We are supposed to sleep on vacation," I tell him, pulling the covers closer to my body.

"I went for a run about twenty minutes ago, there is no way I am going to be able to go back to sleep. You just go back to sleep," he tells me and continues rummaging through a drawer.

I sigh and lay back down in bed. I turn my head into bed and snuggle in closer. I was very close to falling asleep when I felt James's hand on my hand and him kiss my cheek. I heard the bedroom door shut and I sigh in relief when I noticed he shut the curtain.

~

~

"Babe," I feel someone shaking my body gently.

I open my eyes and James is leaning down to me and boy does he good. He looks really good, like even more handsome then he was before. I sat up to get a better look at him. He is wearing a nice pair of jeans with a dark blue dress shirt.

His hair is what really what caught my eye. When I knew that I was attracted to James, I knew that it definitely had to do with his hair. It is always perfectly cut and always sits in just the right way.

"Wow," I say, crossing my arms across my chest.

He smiles, "What do you think?" he asks.

I smile, "I think you look very handsome, James."

He leans down and pecks my lips, "Thank you, I thought so too," he adjusts his black tie.

I pull the covers off me and stand up, stretching my arms up. James woke me up at ten, right when I was supposed to get up. I did have an alarm, but I guess he turned it off. I hate alarms so much, so I am glad for that.

I tell him that I am going to get ready and he leaves me alone to do so.

I did all the necessary person hygiene things and went into my room to find something to wear. I grab a high waist skirt off my shelf and a red long sleeve shirt. I didn't want to feel underdressed, comparing to James. I grab a one of my bigger necklaces and put it on.

Doing my hair would be pretty easy, I woke up to it still being pretty straight from yesterday. I ran a brush through it and turned on my straightener, jut to run it through.

By the time I finished getting completely ready James is already at the door with his shoes and coat on. He just seemed to be looking at something on his phone.

I entered the room with my bag on my shoulder, "Okay are you ready to go?" I ask him.

He looks up from his phone and grins, "You look very beautiful, Ven."

I smile and glance down at what I am wearing and then look at him, "That's very sweet, James."

James helped me put on my coat because that is just how much of a gentleman that James is... Well, really just today. I put my bag over my shoulder and pulled the suitcase out of the apartment as James locked it.

"Are you ready?" I ask him.

He nods, "This should go just fine," he tells me, trying to be convincing, but I can see the sarcasm through his words.