Chapter 28

{Emily POV}

I opened my door and saw Tim standing in front of it.

"Hey Tim wha-" I said but was cut off by him kissing me. He parted away and I smirked.

"I have been waiting to do that for days." He said and I chuckled. I cupped his face and kissed him a bit more deeply. He then parted away and sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked and he looked at me in the eyes. I could see that he was scared and a little bit confused.

"Tim, what's wrong?" I asked and he sighed.

"You know that I will always love you right?" He said and I nodded.

"Well, Emily I don't know how to say this." He said and I knew what was coming.

"You want to break up." I said and he nodded, not looking at me.

"Explain." I said and he sighed again still not looking at me.

"You have scars, cuts and bruises because of me, I don't want you seeing hurt again." He said and I knew that that wasn't everything.

"The whole truth Drake." I said and he looked at me again.

"I might have feelings for someone else." He said and I was getting angry. Okay he can't do anything about the fact that he's in love with some one else, but still who wouldn't get angry if the person you love breaks up wth you because he's in love with another girl.

"It's okay Tim, I still lo-." I said but was cut off my Tim looking angry at me.

"Do you have a crush on Dick?" He said and my eyes widened.

"What, no!" I said and he kept looking at me.

"Wait is this one of the reasons you're breaking up with me!?" I said and he sighed.

"Maybe." He said and now I was really angry.

"You know what Tim, I'll leave you be." I said and walked out of my room, I walked into the kitchen and didn't even bother to eat my pancakes. I grabbed an apple, trying not to make any eye contact when I was grabbed by the arm by Jason.

"Emily why are you so angry all of the sudden?" He said and I gave him a failing fake smile.

"Why should I be angry, I'm perfectly normal see!" I said and he backed up a bit.

"Just stay out of my way for a day." I said and felt a hand on my shoulder. I reacted quickly and swung the person over my shoulder but she landed perfectly on the table.

"Emily!" Dick yelled and I gave him a 'I'm so sorry' look.

"I guess we're starting with PE today." Miss Kyle said and I nodded. She jumped off of the table and we went to the training room. I was wearing my sport clothing and started punching the bag.

"You're angry, I like that but why?" She said.

"Got out of bed with the wrong foot." I said and she chuckled.

"No that's not it, I repeat why are you angry?" She said and I shook my head.

"I'm not angry just a little pissed." I said and she shook her head.

"Emily why are you angry?" She said and I started punching the bag harder, kicking it too a few times.

"I'm not!" I said and she didn't believe me.

"Emily." She said.

"No." I said.

"EMILY!" She said and I snapped.