Chapter 6

Yay chapter 6! Sorry if this chapter isn't as long as the last one. This one will have fewer typos though. Sorry about the last one, I was really tired and more sick than I am now. Enjoy!

__________________________

After gathering my things from my office and getting my purse, I look down at my shirt and see it is covered in semi-dry blood. Well look on the bright side, it's like I'be gone through doctors' initiation. That was a fun experience. Not. The lights are already off in the asylum, my destination is home, even though it isn't really a home. More like house from hell.

Anyways, as I walk through the corridoors I see Johnny and Eddie reading in thier cells. "Goodnight guys!" I said and wave. They look up and thier jaws drop as they look at my bandaged neck and all the blood. "Tell us what happened. Now." They both said in unison. That's werid. I stopped and turned towards them, "It isn't a big deal, I actually feel alot better." I tried to sound convincing. They didnt buy it. I looked over at Johnny, who's anger triggered Scarecrow apparently. His eyes are darker with slight madness in them and he looks far more dangerous than the educated doctor. "Who attacked you, Princess?" He questions, clearly trying to contain his anger. "Zsasz." I say with no emotion in my voice. I see Eddie gripping his puzzle books to the point of his knuckles becoming white, and his eyes were glazed over as he was in deep murderous thought. They both were. "Guys don't do anything irrational. I'm fine. A few more scars wont kill me. It's not a big deal. I'be had worse." I said trying to calm them. Then they both looked up at me like they werent spacing out for 5 minutes. "Don't worry Gwen. I'm sure no one will both you for awhile." Eddie said with a hint of restraint in his voice and a forced smile. Eddie and Johnny looked through the glass at eachother in seriousness as if communicating telepathically. "Alright well I'm going home. I'll see you guys tonorrow. Goodnight." I said as a wave a sleepiness hit me in the face like a ton of bricks. They just nodded and went back to what they were doing. Oh well.

__________________________

Scarecrow's POV: after Gwen leaves

"Dr. Crane, I believe we found our next patient."

Johnny just chuckles darkly- 'I believe we have.'

"Whoa there Johnny Boy, I had no clue you could be so. Dark."

'Only with Gwen it seems. Just the thought if Zsasz getting that close to her. It gives the King of Nightmares chills.'

"I know what you mean. It get my blood boiling too. Did you see her bruises too? We will have to bring that up. I wonder who did it."

'Hmmm. Agreed.'

__________________________

Eddie's POV:

Zsasz. Of course it would be him. That brainless moronic piece of trash!

How dare he touch Gwen! He should t even be in the same room as my love. Well, she doesn't know she is my love yet, but eventually she will be my love. I am the Riddler after all.

I thought Johnny Boy and I claimed her. Meaning- touch/harass Gwen, and you die.

All the other villains were smart enough not to mess with her, but of course Zsasz is the one to ruin everything. When I saw the blood all over her shirt. I have never wanted to murder and torture someone so badly. Just wait til I get out of this cell.

__________________________

Gwen's POV:

Normal people with normal lives wouldve been happy to go back home. Not me.

Not a normal person.

Not a normal life.

I feel safer with Eddie and Johnny, hell even J and Zsasz than Alex. I'm dreading going back to that house. He's going to freak out when I get home. He's probably drunk too. This day keeps getting worse. I drive back to Alex's house from the Asylum. Anticipation slowly nawing away at my insides. I pull up the car at our house. Well, his house. I don't feel welcome enough to claim part of it as my own even though I pay the bills.

'C'mon Gwen. Be a woman. Stand up for yourself.'

I just don't know what to do anymore.

I walk up to the porch, suddenly the door swings open...

__________________________

Hope ya liked the chapter, snowflakes!

-A.H.