Chapter 29

{Tim POV}

Emily seemed a little pissed off, I went home and Alfred opened the door.

"Master Bruce is waiting for you in the cave." He said and I nodded. Oh no, I really don't have time for this! I went down the cave and Bruce stood up and turned to me.

"What did you do to Emily?" He asked me.

"Nothing why?" I lied.

"Don't play games with me, she came down to the kitchen really pissed and managed to kick a punching bag across the training room and hit Dick." He said and my eyes widened, that doesn't sound like Emily at all. Dick came walking in and he was holding an ice pack to his head.

"Dick are you okay?" I asked.

"You tell me, what did you do?" He asked and I sighed. Jason and Damian came walking in too with Alfred, great they had the whole family.

"I may or may not have broken up with her." I said and everyone eyes widened.

"You idiot, what did you tell her." Dick said and I sighed.

"I told her that I didn't want her to get hurt because of me and stuff." I said and Jason glared at me.

"Stuff?" He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah stuff." I said.

"Tim tell us." Dick said.

"You want to hear what I said!? Fine! I told her that I have feelings for another girl and that one of the reasons I broke up with her was because I was scared that she'd choose Dick over me. I feel horrible enough already okay!" I said and Bruce pinched the bridge of his nose.

"Which girl?" Jason asked.

"Obviously Brown." Damian said and I blushed.

"Are you serious Tim!?" Dick said when he saw me blushing.

"I know her longer than Emily." I said and he rolled his eyes. Bruce stood up and walked over to me.

"You are going to set this right, Emily's right now at Mount Justice and I want everything right between you two before tomorrow. She cooled down and don't mess up things twice." Bruce said and I walked out of the cave. I went to my room and made my homework. I finally finished it and walked to my closet. I put my Red Robin uniform on and left the manor. I arrived at one of the zeta tubes. I stopped in my tracks and turn around.

"I could hear you coming from the rooftops Batgirl." I said and Batgirl jumped down. She walked over to me and her smile dropped.

"Is there something wrong?" She said and I nodded.

"Yeah but it's complicated." I said and she sat on one of the boxes at the trash.

"Tell me." She said and I sat down on the box next to her.

"I broke up with Emily." I said and she looked at the ground.

"Oh, that must've been hard for you." She said and I nodded.

"I told her that I was getting jealous of her and Dick being so close and that I was scared that she'll get hurt because of me." I said.

"Nothing more?" She said and I sighed.

"I also told her that I was getting feelings for someone else." I said and she looked at me wide eyed.

"Tim, I'm sorry but she has every right to be mad at you right now, I would've killed you if you said that to me." She said and I sighed.

"You're right." I said.

"So who do you have a crush on?" She said and I started blushing.

"Come on tell me." She said and I looked at her.