The birthday party

14 years later

14 years later....
Phoebe is 14 years old, Andrew 15, James and Juliet 14, Charlotte 14, Ben 14, Amber 14Lily 9, Lucas 9.
Phoebe pov
Today is my fourteenth birthday. I'm excited, because all my friends are coming and it's a POOL PARTY! We live in New Greece, my both parents are demigods and for our own safety we stay here a place for demigods to live after Camp-Halfblood. My mom Annabeth designed the city. We live near the sea. We have a big house with 3 floors and a huge basement. We also have a big pool. I was getting ready for the party. I pulled on

When I'm done

When I'm done. I go downstairs. When I'm downstairs, I see my mom in the kitchen and walk over. " What do you think?" I said and turned around. " You look wonderful, sweetly! I love the dress! Do you where the bikini that we went buying?" She asked."Yeah, I love it so much!" I said. "I heard the word bikini and came down immediately." My brother said. I rolled my eyes and my mom laughed. "If I want to wear a bikini I'm gonna wear one!" I said laughing." No, listen to me princess! There are boys coming to your party and I know how boys think. And I'm you're big brother and you listen to me when I say you should wear a jogging and a sweater, to cover you're body." He said and then my dad came in and I know he has the same opinion as Andrew. "Your brother is right, no wearing bikinis where there are boys!" My dad said. I looked at mom and we both laughed. "Look guys, I'm taking this as a compliment! You both think I'm hot!! I'm wearing a bikini and that is it. And if a boy watch me and maybe ask me out I'd never get the chance to because you would've already killed him." I said and my dad said "She's right we need to kill every boy that comes in contact with her!" I began to panick I just brought them on ideas and looked at my mom who had a face on like ' I got this' " Seaweed brain, it's your daughters birthday and you're not going to ruing everything for her! And you to young man!" She said and pointed at the two. My dad like always was terrified as he said." Yes, sweetie. Love you!" I laughed at this.
Then the doorbell rang and me and my dad raced to the door. I pushed him aside as he felled. I laughed at this and opened the door. It were the Zhang's! When I saw Charlotte I hugged her so hard she said" I can't breath!" I released her and said" Sorry!" I hugged Hazel and Frank. We went inside and saw my dad on the floor. They all looked confused. Then Frank asked" What are you doing on the floor, Percy?" I laughed at this. " Phoebe and I raced to the door" he said. The all seemed to understand because they didn't ask further. I led them to the kitchen, when my mom saw Hazel they both squealed like two teenagers. " I'm taking Charlotte outside, is that ok?" " yeah, sure sweetie" my mom said. I took Charlotte by the hand and pulled her outside. We sat down by the pool and I asked" How are things going with Ben?" A few weeks ago they started dating. "Everything is going so great he's funny and nice and just the best boyfriend in the world!!" She answered very excited. I laughed at this. "I believe everything you said, everybody loves jelly bean!" I said and she laughed at my nickname for him. When we we're younger he was obsessed with jelly beans, he would eat a ton of it. But his parent put a limited on it. As I was thinking I heard the doorbell. It were the Valdez! When Charlotte saw Ben she sprung on him and they kissed." I'm standing here!" Frank said. They let each other go and Charlotte blush what made Ben grin."Frank, let those two they are so sweet together!" Hazel said and Frank blushed. "Jelly bean, you're forgetting somebody here!" I exclaimed. "How could I forget, the little mermaid!" And then we hugged and laughed. I said hello to Leo and Calypso an Lucas. When Andrew came inside and he bro-hugged Ben and hugged Charlotte and said his hellos. After that we went outside. Andrew was showing Lucas his sword. Ben, Charlotte and I were just talking, Ben always was with us, he liked us better than the boys. We were talking about camp, next month were going to camp. "I can't wait till camp!" I said." My mom and dad don't now jet." Charlotte said." What do you mean?" Ben asked." Well they were thinks not that we maybe should go to Camp-Jupiter."" You're going to Camp-Halfblood, right?" Ben asked slightly worried . "Of course I made it clear to them that were my friends going I'm going!" She said laughing." Oefff, you're not leaving me alone with the little mermaid and beauty queen Jr. " he said. "Hey!" I jelled." I'm just joking, you now I love you both!" He said laughing which made me and Charlotte laugh to. Then the bell went. We all get up and see it were the Graces. When Juliet saw me she jumped on me literally. "I missed you so much!" She exclaimed. "You just saw me yesterday!"I said." Oh, yeah but I'm just exciting!"she said and then she noticed Charlotte. "Charie!"she exclaimed. And they hugged each other tightly. I smiled. "Bro!" I heard my dad saying. "Bro!" Jason answered. They bro-hugged each other. My mom and Piper and Hazel did the same. Then I saw James, I stopped breathing. I may have a little crush on him. But he's already a couple with Korra so that's not going to happen. I only told Juliet and Charlotte because they're my bestie. Korra is not a member of our squad, we know her from when we were baby's. But she made it very clear she doesn't like us. It was in sixth grade when I liked a boy Max. I told her because then we were the best friends. She told my secret to the entire class, they bullied me for months. Luckily I had Juliet and Charlotte to be there for me. And Max never talked to me again. After that Korra became best friends with Amber(daughter of Drew) my biggest enemy. They're coming to my party.
/flashback/
I came home from school with Andrew. We went inside and saw mom cooking dinner with dad. I went to the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water. Andrew was telling about his day. When mom said the worst news in the world." Sweetie, Nico,Will,Korra and Amber are coming to your birthday party." I let the bottle water slip from my hands, the water is everywhere. "Princess, are you alright?"dad asked slowly. He knows what's coming. I look at him and mom and begin to laugh. "This  is a joke, right?" I said laughing. My mom shook her head and I began to cry. "No,no,no, please tell me you're lying." I said my voice was shaking "I'm sorry, honey. But Korra would only come if Amber came." My mom says. "So what," my brother says" it would be better if she didn't come." "Andrew!", my mom says. "What its true all of this hate started with her! Am I right?! I have nothing against Nico or Will. But please Korra and Amber are both brats!" He says, he was getting angry. "He's got a point"dad says. "I know he's got a point but I can't tell Nico 'don't bring your daughter because she's a brat'." Mom says. "Look," I yell an they all watch me" if she those two stay away from me I don't have a problem just don't let them ruin anything!" I said, I don't like fighting. "So it's okay?"mom asked." Yeah it's okay." I say. "Groups hug!" Dad yells. We all hug each other and we watched finding Nemo and The Little Mermaid that night.
/back to present/
I look up and see James coming up to me. "Hey, birthday girl!"he says and hugs me. "Hey James!" I say trying to be cool. "We're going to the pool!" Juliet says and pulls me away from James.
I was siting by the pool with Ben, Charlotte, Juliet. We were talking about camp when Juliet wanted some music. I grabbed my monster-proof iPhone 6. And put on 'Work from home' from fifth harmony on. We all began to dance like crazy. Then Lucas and  Lily came dancing with us. When Andrew sees that were dancing he comes over and dances with us. I can't see James anywhere. All our parents are laughing at us, when Juliet and Ben see it. Ben grabs his dad Leo and they dance together I'm laughing so hard right now. Juliet takes Lily up and they dance together. I then take my dads ha dang we do our special dance move I learned him how to shuffle. So everybody began to shuffle. Then the bell rang and I know who it is. Everybody is heading to the door but I stay behind, dad notice it and says "If that girl irritates you you tell me and she will have  big problems with me ok?" He says and winked at me I laugh and follow him. Then I see her. I don't hate her it's just I don't like her that much. That's my fatal flaw I always see the good in people, you may be a serial killer but I can always find the best of you. I hugged Nico and Will and said hey to her and went back to my real friends. I was sitting by the pool with Charlotte, Juliet, Ben and Andrew. We were the usual squad. James was once a member until he started to date Korra. We were talking about tomorrow. Me, Charlotte, Juliet and Korra and Amber had a big dance competition. We were all in the same dance school. I had a solo so did Juliet and Amber. Me and Amber always had a solo our dance teacher likes to put us against each other. I always win, but I don't care about that I like dancing. As we were talking, there were big lights. There stood all gods. We all bowed "What brings hear?" Mom asks. "Well, we are her to celebrate a birthday!" Athena said. So they stayed, and me and my friend decided to go swimming. Andrew and I were make waves so it was extra fun. We decided to play volleyball in the water. We were making teams, when James and Korra and Amber came toward us. "Can we play with you guys?"James asked. "You maybe but those two only in my worst nightmares."Juliet said. "Juliet..."I started,but she cut me in. "No, I don't like them!" "Come on sweetie, mommy didn't learn you to be nice?"Amber said. Now Juliet was getting mad you could see it by the electricity. I took her hand and it calmed her down. "We would love that."I said "What groups?"Korra asks. "You guys against us."Ben said. "That's unfair!"Amber shouted. "That's a bummer!"Juliet said laughing. "We wanna play to!"Lily and Lucas say. "Looks like you got extra members!"Juliet says. "What?! Those two are baby's!" Amber shouts. "We're not baby's you stupid!" Lucas says. Ben laughs at that and high fives his little brother. "Just let them play with you guys." I say. "We'll take them." James says, looking at me. Thank you I mouthed. Welcome he mouths back and I laugh. "Thank you, Jamie!" His little sister Lily says. He hugs her and I see the disgust face on Juliet her face. She always told me the only one I love out of my family is my mom, when I get my diploma form high school I'm out of here and they never gonna see me back. I would always ask why and she would always say the same thing to me I don't feel like I fit in my dad hates me and so does my brother and sister. " I'm gonna ask dad to get the net." I say. They all nod. I go to my dad and ask him for the net. He says he's gonna take but when he comes back he's wearing it. I laugh and get mom. My mo looks at him and says"Oh, seaweed brain!" Finally we get him out and we can start the game. Dad is the referee . We won 11-2! "We won! You lose!" Juliet says to her siblings. Lily ended up crying and Juliet getting punished by her dad but she just walked away from him and took me and Charie to my bedroom.

"It's always me and never his sweet little Lily

"It's always me and never his sweet little Lily. I had that girl ever since she came into my life everything is a mess. I'm just gonna run away from home. I'm sick of it it's just I just can't barrier it anymore."she says crying into my shoulder. "Don't you dare leaving us!"Charlotte said crying to, we were all crying. "You all have parents who love you I don't." She said. "Then come live with me!" I say."My mom would never let me!"she answered. I heard a knock on the door. "Who is it?" "It's me,sweetheart!" My moms voice said. "Only you?"I ask. "No me too."I hear Piper saying. Juliet started to freak out. "Sorry can let you in." I say. "Open the door"Piper says with charmspeak. Charie was about to open the door but I stopped her. "No!" I said. " Phoebe Zoë Jackson open the door right now or else your not gonna get any present!"my mom says. "Moooooommm!" I say. "One...." She's counting oh no. I look at Juliet. "Open the door when I'm in the bathroom!" She says and goes in the bathroom. I quickly open the door and say:"Hey,guys! Everything alright?" "Where's my daughter?" Piper asks. "Lily I think she's downstairs." I say. "My other!" She says. "I don't know." I say but I was lying even dad could figure that out. Mom walks past me and heads towards the bathroom. I run over there and stop her and say"You look lovely today!" She looks at me and then Piper walks to the bathroom and goes in. "Sweetie, you can walk away from your dad like that." She says to Juliet. "He's not my dad!" She says bitterly. " Juliet Sapphire Grace! He is your dad and no other way!" She says angry. "He is not and he never will. I hate you all!" She says and runs away. "Juliet!" Piper says, she had tears in her eyes. Everybody follows Juliet outside. "Juliet you stop right there!"Piper says angry. "What?! What are you gonna do charmspeak me to forget all of this and be the perfect daughter?! Well let me get things straight! I'm not perfect and  badly for you I'll never be! I'm just Juliet and always be Juliet!"Juliet said angry. "Don't talk that way to your mother!"Jason said. "What are you gonna do, Grace?!"Juliet asked furious. "I'm your father and you're gonna listen to me!"Jason said angry. "I'm not your daughter! I Juliet Sapphire Grace am no longer the daughter of the oh so beautiful Piper Grace and the oh so powerful Jason Grace!"she shouted angry. Everyone was silent. She just disowned her self! All the gods stood there stunned. The only thing you could hear was Piper crying. I looked at Juliet. She was furious, she was going to explode. I ran over to her, laid my hand on her shoulder and saw everything...