Preference 2/3

blub

 Preference: Your first kiss

Y/N's POV

"Peter, can you hand me my notebook?" I asked, not looking up from our project. My boyfriend, Peter, and I had been partnered on an assignment for school. It was half of our grade for this class, not to mention pretty complex. I had been wanting to finish it early, but Peter kept putting off study sessions. We were trying to finish the assignment last minute, and Peter wasn't paying a wink of attention.

"Peter!" I said again, putting the project to the side. He was lying on the couch, almost asleep.

"What, Y/N?" Peter mumbled, turning on his side to face me.

"Peter, come on!" You're supposed to be helping me with our project, instead you're just laying around doing nothing." I complained. Peter groaned and turned over, facing the back of the couch.

"What do you want me to do, Y/N?" Peter said, but it was muffled in the couch pillows.

"I want you to help me with it!" I tried not to raise my voice, but failed spectacularly.

" Y/N you know I don't do well with school. Why do you want my help when I'm just gonna screw it up?" He said, standing up quickly. Peter might seem like a tough, confident guy at first, but he is extremely insecure about his grades and how he did in school. He was passing all of his classes, but barely.

"Peter, why do you think you're going to screw it up?" I coaxed. I took a step towards him, but he backed up and walked around to the other side of the couch, pacing.

"Because it's true. I can barely keep my grades up, and that won't help me when university comes around. I couldn't keep Edmund or Lucy safe in Narnia, when I'm supposed to be their big brother. I'm supposed to be helping you with the project, but I'm throwing a hissy fit because I know I'm going to mess it up." He ranted, tugging at his hair multiple times. He paced the room, back and forth. There was, not anger, but disgust in his eyes. Towards himself.

"Peter, you're not going to mess it up. You'll do fine. I can do most of it, but because you pushed off study sessions we have almost no time. I need your help to finish the project." I said. I walked around the couch to Peter. I stood straight in front of him, trying to catch his eyes. The blue hues were panicked and darting around the place. "Hey," I put my hand on his cheek, trying to calm him down. His eyes caught mine, his breathing slowing down. "You're okay. Calm do-" I didn't get to finish my sentence.

Peter put one hand on my waist and the other behind my head, pushing it into his. Our lips collided. I squealed, and Peter smirked, but didn't pull away. My hands found their way to his neck, slowly making their way up to his hair. Our lips moved in sync, each kiss equally matched in passion. I pulled away, resting my forehead against his. His face was so close to mine I could feel his warm breath.

"Are you calm now?" I whispered to Peter. He started to chuckled, making me scowl. "What's so funny?" I asked.

"That was our first kiss." He said, though it sounded more like a question than a statement. I smiled and started to giggle too.