Chapter 18

"Do you want to watch a movie?" I ask changing the subject and smiling kindly to keep the mood just where it was.

"Yeah sure, just let me get changed. You can chose the movie babe" His arms unwrapped from me as he kissed my cheek and walked out the door confidently back to himself.

I grabbed the copy of The Notebook off of the desk where I was suppose to watch it with Christa but we had to clean instead and put that into the DVD player connected to the plasma on the wall across from the bed. It started to play its previews and I just left it there to continue on as I needed to remove the makeup off of my face.

I scrubbed my face with the refreshing feeling of a clean face and brushed my teeth getting rid of the taste of vodka and Coca cola. Maybe that moment with Harry sobered me up a bit I guess but I still felt dizzy, but I know I am able to stay awake during this movie.

When I cut off the bathroom light and walked back into the room Harry walked in too with a white v neck and navy blue light bottoms, his hair was still up and his face looked damp from being washed as he wanted to remove the evidence of his tears. 

"What movie are we watching?" He sat down on the front of the bed with his legs criss crossed and his hands supporting his face looking at me innocently. God he is such a child.

"The Notebook" He shrugs and grabs a bellow from behind and brings it to his chest.

"Want some popcorn?"

"Sure, come on I'll help you" He threw the blanket off his lap and came beside me smiling adorably like a kindergartner.

When we entered the kitchen I already got the idea that everyone is going to be partying till probably 3am.....animals.

"Popcorn is in the pantry" I tell him and he nods walking over into the closet to come back with the box. I grab a bowl and then get water for myself since I want to flush the toxic alcohol out of my system. 

"Do you want a beer?" I ask Harry as he presses the start button on the microwave.

"Uh yeah....Can I ask you something?"

"What?"

"Do footballers turn you on?" His smirk was so full and his cheekiness was evident, my cheeks burned with embarrassment.

"I admit I would enjoy something with a 'Beckham'" my wink sends him into surprise and he chuckles and comes closer to me. His face just centimeters away from mines and his arms snaked around my back, my heart was beating so fast that I wanted to scream but I bit my lip down to hold it back.

"Good. Because while you were gone I have been getting better at my skills" His voice was so erotic and rough it's like pure sex.

A stutter exhale came from my body and I looked down away from his dark green eyes and back up into them.

"I'll be the judge of that" I purred with a seductive smile and pushed him away gently with one hand on his chest. He groaned and whined like a child. I am trying to keep this night as simple and slow as I want it to be.

The machine beeps and Harry pours the bag into a bowl and follows behind me as I feel his eyes staring at my behind the whole way.

"Your eyes are staring a hole in my arse" I say with a sassy tone and I could hear him chuckle deeply.

"If you didn't want me to stare than why are you wearing those?" I turned my head around and rolled my eyes, his smirk grew wider as I could tell he was amused by my reaction. His throat rumbled a husky chuckle that made my skin scream with excitement. He just knew the way to make me feel embarrassed doesn't he?