Suicide/Forgiveness

This may be long and please read this upcoming message. I really need you to for your life and mine.

Please please PLEASE don't cut yourself or self harm in any way! This is only a story not reality. Please don't do anything you read here. Your life is precious and God put you on this earth for a reason. That's pretty much it. Self harm is painful to many around you. Just because you can't see who loves you does not mean they aren't there. Take my advice and don't end your life!

Jeff The Killer:

You had one more day left in jail and you were upset as hell. You didn't wanna face reality if Jeff had to be out there. You got so angry you punched your mirror. Sharp shards fell to the ground with a clinging noise. All looked dull except one. The only one.

"Should I do it? If I did, I can probably go somewhere else. Heaven or hell.... Yeah let's do it!" You thought to yourself. You blankly grabbed the shard and lifted your orange sleeve and brought the shard down down.

One cut...... Two...... Three....... Four....... Five...... Six....... All the way to ten.

You cut deep and hard and began with the other arm. You screamed for no reason and your vision became blurry. You laid down on the floor with the blood surrounding you. Last thing you see was black dress pants, a white hoodie, a cop and your cell opening.

Time skip: Two days

You fluttered your eyes open slightly confused at where you were. Judging by the white walls, monitors, and medical bed, you are at a hospital. You looked down at your arms and saw they were bandaged up. But.... Someone was holding your left hand tightly.