⎡38⎦

"Hazie wake up!" I was awoken by a heavy body on top of me.

"Jay get off! You eat too much!" I exclaimed thrashing under James' weight. Reluctantly, he arose from the bed and got up.

"Hey, can I wake up your friend?" He asked as I stood up.

"Hell no! I'll do it right now actually." I said walking out of my bedroom towards Hermione's room. I opened to door and quickly shut it behind me. I crept over to Hermione and gently shook her shoulder.

"Hermione we have to go." She groaned but sat up anyway. I smiled at her as her eyes adjusted and left her room to go change.

Drowsily, I changed out of my pajamas and tamed my hair. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." Hermione walked through the door.

"Here, wear this." She said handing me a perfume bottle.

"What this?" I asked looking at the bottle.

"Perfume. Consider it as an early birthday present."

"Thanks then," I said spraying it on my wrists, neck, and behind the knees. I grabbed my backpack full of stuff and together we walked down to my father's study.

"Hermione dear, nice to see you." My father said shaking Hermione's hand as we walked in. James walked in with his backpack and we all went over to the fireplace. My father scooped up some Floo Powder from the little pot we had of it. He walked in and yelled,

"THE BURROW!" He dropped the powder and was taken away by the green flames.

Hermione went next. She scooped up the Floo Powder and stepped into the fireplace.

"THE BURROW!" She yelled dropping the powder. Green flames erupted and she was taken away. I went after her. I scooped up some powder and walked into the fireplace.

"THE BURROW!" I shouted dropping the powder. Green flames erupted and took me away to one of my favorite places on earth.

. . .

I stumbled out of the fireplace and onto the floor. I scrambled to get up before James went. As the flames flared up James fell out of the fireplace and onto the floor. I giggled.

"Nathaniel! Hazel! James! Hermione! There you are!" Mrs. Weasley said with open arms engulfing us in a hug.

"Hermione, Hazel, can you wake up Harry and Ronald? They're sleeping in Ron's room. James, same with the twins. Breakfast is ready." We nodded and Hermione took a candle off the table. We silently walked up the stairs into the boy's room.

"Ugh. It smells like my brother in here." I said waving my hand in front of my nose. Hermione moved over towards Harry who seemed to be twitching. "Harry?" I asked.

"Harry!" Hermione exclaimed. Harry's eyes flew open and looked at us, covered in sweat. His breathing heavy as he sat up to grab his glasses.

"Are you alright?" I asked sitting on the bed and taking out a handkerchief to wipe his face.

"Hermione. Hazel. Bad dream. When did you get here?" He asked.

"Just now. You?" Hermione replied walking over to Ron's bed.

"Last night," Harry replied.

"Wake up. Wake up Ronald!" She said quite violently. Ron opened his eyes and covered his chest with his blanket.

"Bloody hell!" I started giggling.

"Honestly. Get dressed, and don't go back to sleep. Come on Ron! Your mother says breakfast is ready." She started to head out the door. I handed Harry the handkerchief and walked out with Hermione down the stairs.