.08|Woozi

Woozi woke up, the warmth he fell asleep in not present when he woke up.

He found himself on the couch, a blanket draped over him. He sat up rubbing his eyes, before walking to the bathroom.

Woozi brushed his teeth and washed his face, completely spaced out. When he finally took a look into the mirror, the wash cloth fell from his hand as he gasped. He ran his fingers across his jawline and neck, that was decorated in purple marks. He could not believe Hoshi did that to him again, he was gonna kill him.

He ran into his room, and picked out a white short sleeve button up shirt, and put it on before running back to the bathroom,"Oh my god, I'm gonna murder him, "Woozi muttered under his breath.

He ran back into his room, and got ready to slip on a pair of shorts when he realized his thighs were not so flawless, pink lines covering them. He ran his fingers through his hair, frustrated, before slipping on a pair of black ripped jeans on. He combed his hair before slipping on a black beanie, along with his arm watch and other random arm bands. He looked at his wrist watch, and saw it was 7:15. He ran to the front door, slipping on his black and white slip on shoes, before running out of the door only to run back in, collecting his book bag and keys.
~~~~
Woozi said into his seat next to Joshua, and tried to cover his jawline with his hand casually.

"Hey Jihoon," Joshua glanced at Woozi flashing him a smile before looking forward again, only to whip his head back around.

He snatched Woozi's hand from his face, and gasped, "What the hell is this, Jihoon?" Joshua said a little to loud.

"Shhhh, hyung it's not what you think. . . okay, it is what you think but let me explain," Woozi said swatting Joshua's hands from his face, bowing to various people around the class, apologizing for the disturbance.

"Good, because you have tons of explaining to do," Joshua said, shaking his head.