➸ 1. Shattered Soul

Book cover created by xXMinion_GirlXx ! She was chosen out of nearly sixty covers! Congrats! Such beautiful work!

Check out all the other amazing covers for the contest at the end! 

This is a story with a ton of emotion and a great ending. You will cry.. you will be angry.. you will sympathize and you will hate. But in the end... you will feel a certain peace. This is a story that is full of secrets, mystery, and betrayal, but also humor and happiness. It ends on a good note. Hopefully it will be my greatest masterpiece yet.

Phoebe Tonkin is my muse for the Character of Nova. I love her.

 I love her

Nova ^

I watched my mate from my bedroom window.

There he was, fixing a plate of food for the female who is carrying his pup in her belly.

I couldn't stand to go to the pack barbecues anymore, not when I was forced to witness something so heinous; The person I'm meant to be with, tending to another she-wolf, one who had his future growing inside of her.

My heart constricted as I peered out the sheer curtain of my bedroom window, watching as he attempted to make her feel at home. The looks other members were giving her was the only thing that brought me a sense of satisfaction.

The Alpha and Luna understood my need to stay away, they allowed it.

Everyone knew about us.

Everyone knew he was mine and I was his. They knew who the pregnant female was to him too.

She had been a one night stand gone wrong.

It was embarrassing at first. The night he arrived home with her in tow, the pack assumed she was his mate. Never paying her any mind, I had been too enthralled with how his scent called to me, so I approached him. I claimed him as my mate in words alone, and the small crowd erupted into cheers.

The daughter of the Beta and the Alpha's first born, we were family friends since the beginning of time. I could only discover he was mine once I went through my first shift, a night that still haunts my memories to this day.

We would make strong pups, they all said.

Then I noticed the blonde female, standing on the other side of his vehicle. She pursed her lips, her eyes becoming glassy with unshed tears. I knew right then that something was amiss.