CHAPTER 33

Ethan's POV

I was in my room with Sam. Spending time with her is the best part of my day.

"Ethan..why haven't you still deleted the messages?" She said looking through my phone.

She was talking about the messages I used to exchange with fans as well as the nude pics. I still feel really embarassed of what I did. I know it wasn't right. I was basically using them. Those girls had no idea who they were sending those messages to.

Things are better since that fan account posted the fake screenshot. I don't want anything like that to happen again. I just don't want to disapoint my fans and make them hate me. I owe them so much and that would kill me inside.

I sat up from the bed. "Oh yeah." I took the phone from her hands. "I forgot babe, but I will delete them. Don't worry."

"Are you...uum...still..texting any of these..girls?" She said looking away. I can tell that she's feeling jealous althouth she shouldn't. I only have eyes for her.

"What?" I giggled snaking my hands around her waist. "You're so cute when you get jealous." I peck kissed her on the crook of her neck.

"Me Pffft I'm not."

"Yes you are." I mumbled between kisses on her neck. I slowly begun sucking on her skin. I felt her body relaxing. She's so weak to my touch. It drives me crazy knowing the effect I have on her.

"Stooooop it." She giggled.

"Stop what?" I pulled back and looked at her, smirking.

"You're doing this on purpose."

"Maybe." I continued giving her kisses and sucking on her neck and collarbone as my hands went down to her butt and gripped it. My lips moved slowly to her ear and whispered, "Often often girl I do this often. Make that puss-"

She cut me off. "Ethan!" she whisper yelled with a giggle, pushing me away gently. "Be more romantic please."

"Okay." I sighed thinking. "Babe..you give me butterflies." I said and she smiled. "....and a boner." I added. She punched me playfully on my arm and rolled her eyes.

I laughed but got serious when her eyes met mine. "Sam, I lo-" I was about to say something serious and really important to me but I was interrupted by her phone ringing. I coughed as she answered the call.

Sam's POV

"Hello?"

"Sam, mom and dad are taking me to the airport. We are in the car right now..please tell them that I don't want to come back to la." Gracie said.

"Wait wait...why are you coming hereagain?"

"They will leave for work again.."

I tried to remain calm. "Gracie. Give mom the phone. I want to talk to her."

"Sammy please tell mommy that I don't want to come!"

I sighed. "Why Gracie?"

"Because you don't want me there..you're always with your friends and that boy I like and you never play with me." She complained. I actually felt bad that my sister feels like that. She's right. I shouldn't have neglected her that much.

"Gracie baby don't worry. I promise you when you come here, I'll take you to the beach and we'll spend aaaaall day playing and doing whatever you want together. I promise you okay?"

"Okay Sammy." I smiled weakly knowing that she is smiling too with that cute smile of hers.

"Sam it's me." It was my mom.