- 3 -

It took me two days. I could feel her stare. I tried finding the freshman, and I did. She practically refused to follow me before I told her my true intentions. She's really going to help us in stopping the games. We were walking along before we ran into Lucas, Kyan, and Wolf.

"Hey Kaylee!" Wolf giggled and Kayla just sighed. I guess she knew the three too, I'm including the facts of knowing Jeremy.

"I've told you, Wolf Boy. Around others, I need you to call me Kayla." Wolf covered his mouth before nodding.

"Sorry, Kayla! I thought you already told Mazie about your secret." Lucas facepalmed as he heard the conversation. Secrets? I love secrets. Kayla sighed once again.

"This is why we never told you about Marcus' party. Anyway. I don't matter at the moment. I need to learn about your special...club. It's held in the computer lab right?" I nodded and we all head to the lab. Caleb let me off the hook of secrecy as long as I returned by 7. I mean, who does he think I am? I would return sooner but he still treats me like a child.

"Hey emotionless. What game are you playing with Hugo today?" Kyan came towards us looking at the computer. His face light up into a smile.

"It's an MMORPG I recommended him. He's finally playing, about time. I told you about that game like. Five months ago?" Jeremy shrugged and continued to play. Kayla watched from afar while Lucas got on the computer next to Hugo. That game...I've seen that before...

"Oh! I've played that game before. I'm a necromancer. It's super fun to learn spells and do quests." It was the best game known to mankind. I loved it. Kyan seemed to brighten even more.

"Cool! I'm a warrior, not to brag." He said, adding a grin. "Level 46 to add."

"Psh, I'm level 57. Get on my level, nerd." I stuck my tongue out at him in excitement.

"Both of you immature kids, I overpower the both of you. Level 79. I'm a mage." Lucas gave me a two finger salute as a rip signal. I mean, it's fun but I don't spend that long on it.

"You say you have a life." I retort. Lucas shrugged.

"I never said I did. I said people like to make something out of my life." He corrected me.

"Can we get this over with? Instead of focusing on your stupid game, I would love to deal with a plan." I walked away from the monitors to Kayla.

"Impatient, are we? Welp, you can't help it. We just meet here everyday really and if we have news we just say it aloud. We just say 'Casto' to get in as the password. Keep in mind, a senior might come in here occasionally. That's Ace." Her face seem to perk up at the mention of Ace. Potential crush?

"Oh Ace. I know him. My brother is his best friend." Kayla seemed to sense my guess.

"Cool. Your brother go here?" She shook her head.

"Year older than Ace." She smiled. This was the first time in the past 20 minutes I've seen her smile. Not even when I was doing research of what she looks like, she wasn't smiling. It's interesting.

"Okay. It's good to know someone else knows Ace. Anyway, he knows so don't be confused." I inform her before heading back over to the group. Kyan has pulled a seat out for me, in between him and Jeremy. "I will show you my masterpiece of character. If you don't mind if I brag."

"Not at all, but I bet just because you're a higher level doesn't mean that your character looks better than mine!" He grinned.

I think I found some new friends in this school. Plus, it's only the third week. I'm liking this already.

It's only time until I break the game and love every part.