Youtubers with no wifi

The game ended. I hung up on Skype. I turned around to look at Aaron and Nickel. "WHAT THE F $&@ JUST HAPEND!" I yelled happily. "Yay! I'm so happy for you!" Nickel said. I stood up and she got off the bed and gave me a hug. "Well" Aaron said with a groan getting off of the bed, "I'm going to meet this Joey guy one day, cause when you were skyping him he had his shirt off?!" Aaron yelled. I laughed, "ok but can we go to breakfast now" I said. " ye let's go" he said. We walked through the arcade and I decided to start vloging. "Hey everyone, I'm still in Las Vegas and I'm will Nickel" I said while pointing the camera to Nickel,"hello every-one!" She said while jumping., she jumped right in front of a stranger. The man walked off, her face was red trying to hold in a laugh. "Ha well um I'm also here with my big brother Aaron and we are on our way to breakfast, OMG when we are done can we please play some games!!" I asked Aaron. "Ha ya ok when we are done" he said " hashtag 90's kidz" Nickel said while making a hashtag with her fingers. "We'll ill blog later too and I have some news but I don't want to tell you, here's a hint when Joey uploads his new gaming video you will find out. " I said. I turned off the camera and when I was done we where at the restaurant and when we sat at our table a little girl came up to us. "Hi y/n I'm a huge fan and I just wanted to know if I can get a picture with you" she said. "Ya of course what's your name?" I asked her " Addy" she said "cute name" Nickel added in. Aaron took her phone and pointed the camera at us. " nice to meet you Addy" I said " thank you" Addy said walking off with the biggest smile on her face. " Wow, I never knew I had fans" I said sarcastically. They both started to laugh. We ordered our food then we paid the bill and left. " games, games, games !" I said. "Ya fine" he said with a smile on his face. "YES" me and Nickel said. We walked over to my favorite old game, dump truck. "Who need to gamble and beer when you have video games and Coke-a-cola" he said. We all started to laugh. About and hour later we decided to go back to Aaron's apartment. " So y/n, your leaving tonight huh" she said with a frown on her face. Sadly yes but I'm living with Sawyer and Joey so it will be fun!" I said. "Wait your moving in with Joey already?!" He said. "No I was going to move in with them long before me and Joey were, um a couple" I said biting my lip. "Why did you say that" he said. " cause, um we haven't had our first date and he asked me out on hunger craft, but I still want to be with him" I said laughing and pushing my blonde hair back out of by face. "Ok, well if he hurts you, you know what's going to happen" he said while pounding his fist to his hand. "Wow I'm so scared" we all laughed. We got back to his apartment and I started to pack up. Just then my phone started to ring, it was Joey. "Hey y/n what are you doing" Joey said. His voice melted my heat and I do not know what to say. "Oh, um I'm packing I'm leaving to go back home then pack to improve in with you and Sawyer" I said. "Cool ,cool, um I wanted to ask you something" he said. "What"I said. " well when I asked you to be my Girlfriend I thought asking you out on mindcraft was really well cheesy, I just wanted to also tell you I promise when we have our first date it won't be like that" he said. I started to laugh. "It's ok, I'm totally cool with it and of course we are a couple" I said. " hey I'm really sorry babe but I need to pack, as soon at my flight lands want me to call you and tell you" I asked him biting my finger nail. "Sure that would be great....babe, ill talk to you later, bye" he said "bye" I hung up the phone and started to pack again.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_

*Authors note*

Um just to let you guys know some of these people are people that I really do know so um ya

-peyton

Youtubers with no wifi ( a Joey Graceffa fanfiction )जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें