twenty nine

fr tho smh
-

audrey

the same night we went down to the point since its lit up and on. i may or may have not pushed justin into the fountain then ran. i grabbed his phone before i pushed him, like it mattered. another phone is like a dollar to him.

when we got to my house, justin smiled widely. "feels just like home."

he wrapped his arms around me. we stood there, bodies close in the dark, the only light was from the street light outside. his hand came up to my chin, bringing our faces closer. our lips lingered over each other's for a moment before he made the move as pressed our lips together.

the kiss went slow, and passionate. the fact his clothes are still wet from the fountain made me want to rid of them as quickly as i could but i didn't know where this kiss is going or where he wanted it to go. just as his hand left my face and down to my butt, my phone started ringing.

i pulled away to answer it, calum being the one on the phone. sighing, i answer. "hello, calum."

i see justin roll his eyes, then told me he's going to take a shower. i nod. "you went to pittsburgh for your date?"

"hi audrey." i simply say. "and yes, i did."

"sorry, hi." he says. "i wanted to talk to you, i know you were talking to luke. what did he say?"

"he gave me advice about justin ... why?"

"nothing, have fun!"

when he hung up, i looked at my phone confused then put it in my pocket. when i got upstairs, justin was standing in my room completely naked. "what did he want?"

"to talk." i shrug. "he hung up really quick though."

justin just nods. "don't fall asleep, i'll be right back out." he kisses my forehead.

"i'll try not to."

+

justin

audrey ended up falling asleep anyways. sighing, i search through her drawers for my clothes i left and found a pair of shorts. i didn't feel like looking for boxers so i slid them on and got into the bed bed next to her. when i did, i kissed her cheek which caused her to shuffle around and she woke up. "i didn't mean to wake you up."

"i'm glad you did." she mumbles. "i didn't cover my hair."

"thanks for not going to sleep on me." i chuckle.

"sorry." she stood up. "i get tired when i eat and we ate a lot."

i just smiled watching her do her hair. she rarely wore her natural hair and it's really pretty. i wished she wore it out more often. she put some type of white cream in her hair then grabbed a black satin fabric that i soon realized is a bonnet that she used to wear when we were together. "i thought you hated that. it fell off in the middle of the night."

she turns around, pointing to two clips. "not if i use these."

i chuckle. "when are you going to wear an afro? you'd look really adorable."

she grabs her phone from the stand, then went to her pictures. she didn't go too far up, then handed it to me. she was standing next to a girl, both of them in swimsuits and natural hair. i grinned widely turning to audrey.

"you look so adorable, aw." i coo, and she rolls her eyes. i grab her cheeks and kissed her softly. she starts giggling. "stop laughing."

"i can't, you're such a dork." she smirks. "but when we get back, do you wanna join me at the photo shoot?"

"of course."

-----

*evil grin*