School

'BEEP BEEP BEEP'

The sound of your obnoxious alarm hit your ears. You pushed your face deeper into your pillow and grunted.

"Ughhhh! Why is this last month of school taking so long?" You grumbled into the fabric.

Disgruntled, you got out of bed and quickly changed into your school uniform. You then stood in front of the mirror to brush out your bedhead.

"It's only Monday..." You sighed while staring at your reflection.

Once satisfied with how your hair looked, you went downstairs to have breakfast.

"Good morning mom." You greeted while snatching an apple from the fruit basket.

"(Y/N), your father won't be coming back this weekend, something has come up... Again." She stated without looking up from the newspaper. "And good morning sweetie."

Your father had a strong military background and was respected by anyone who knew him. And although he wasn't around much you understood that he was serving his country and protecting his family, so you admired him for it.

"Also, I'm going to be going on a business trip for about two weeks, so you'll be alone. I left money for you so you can go out and buy the things you need if it comes down to it." Your Mother said as she brushed her hair out of her face and looked back down at the paper.

"Ok, will do." You responded while heading out the door. "Bye!"

Your mother was the CEO for a leading company in technology and was a beautiful woman, though she could come off as strict sometimes. Because of their jobs your parents were always busy and it wasn't uncommon for you to take care of yourself for a week or two but they made a ton of money, so living in a rich neighborhood meant you went to a private school.

--

When you arrived at school you walked up to the sisters Reina and Kia, an interesting pair among your friend group. Reina had long blonde curly hair and her eyes were icy blue. Kia on the other hand had short wavy cherry-blonde hair with bright blue eyes. Kia was the first to turn and wave to you.

"Yo (Y/N)! Are you ready for that test today?" She giggled while holding her hand up to her mouth when you were close enough.

"W-We have a test today?" You stuttered scratching the back of your head. "Oh well..."

"Nah, I'm just playing with you." Kia laughed while putting a hand on your shoulder. "I didn't think you'd care too much about it anyway, you would have probably aced it."

"Hah, well you're right." You shrugged.

"(Y/N) did you here the news?" The other sister stepped closer to you.

"No Reina, what's up?" You replied while shrugging your shoulders again.

"Well, apparently, a couple of new guys just transferred in and according to some girls they're hot." She paused. "And now, they're over there huddled in some little circle fangirling..." Reina then pointed across the courtyard to a group of girls that were in fact, crowded in a circle.

"Oh uh-"

"Why do they always do that? It's disgusting, they're such bandwagons." Shelly commented briskly while walking up to the group. Shelly had long raven hair with green eyes. Her skin was a pretty bronze that suited her quite well. She also wasn't easily amused and seemed like a stuck-up bitch to people that didn't know her. "Like for real, they're an embarrassment to our school." The girl then added as she narrowed her eyes.