VII

Caught Up

Niggas gon' always be niggas, can't afford to give my heart to these niggas. Ain't got time to lose my mind to these niggas
-Kehlani x  Niggas

|School|

"Bitch, where you been?" Crystal asked me as I walked beside her.

"Gettin' some dick." Danny came behind us. They high five laughing.

"Damn the sex so bomb ain't heard from you in a whole week." Crystal shook her head.

"Okay first off-"

"Nope, don't wanna hear it." Danny stopped me.

"I-"

"Nope." she shook her head.

"You-"

"No" she put her hand up "no no don't say nothin'." Crystal laughed, shaking her head at us.

"When ever y'all done," Crystal point between us "we need ta pick a place to go eat." We walked towards the parking lot.

"Salad-" I offered, they stop walking looking at me crazy. "I'm gainin' weight." I whined.

"Bitch you gettin' thick shut up." Danny fanned her hand. Crystal slapped my ass.

"Look muthafucka' August do enough of that. Ion need yo help." I covered my mouth realizing who name I said.

"Ohh who August?" Danny smiled

"Nobody," I try playing it off "we should go to Krystal's, I want a milkshake." I changed the subject.

"Krystal's my ass, who August?" Danny interrogated.

"You right we should go to Wing Station. They got some good ass wings."

"You say somethin' else about food, imma slaps the taste out chu mouth." She threatened "Now who's August?"

"Ugh, somebody I talk to." I mumbled, smiling.

"Someone you talk to? No hoe that's-" Crystal paused as she looked ahead.

Looking at her strange we looked in the direction she was staring at. Trav, August, and another man that look identical to them was leaning against a black tinted Mercedes. August smiled at me as we made I contact.

"The fuck this nigga want?" Crystal mugged.

"Damn I thought y'all was cool?" I looked at her.

"Who are them?" Danny looked lost

"That's her man" I point to Trav, laughing.

"That ain't my damn man, we was cool but that nigga don't know the definition of being in a relationship." she frowned.

"Oh Becky and Sally was gettin' a taste." Danny added in, making me laugh.

"Shut up" she mugged both of us.

"So damn mean always tell someone to shut up." Trav said as we walked up to them.